We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Place Your 2008 Predictions Here! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2661 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Calling all psychics, spiritualists, paranormalists, mediums etc!

Break out your crystal balls, tea leaves, tarot cards, ouija boards etc!

What do you foresee in the coming year?

Lat me gaze into my bottle of half empty Bombay Sapphire and see what I can come up with...

...it's...hazy...but...no, wait..something is coming through...the bottle may be too full let me...er...dispose of some more of its contents...

...yes...yes..I can see it now...but dare I reveal it?

...I forsee a national calamity...on a par with 9/11...I foresee the President suspending the elections, citing the need for continuity of leadership in a time of crisis...

Sucks to be Hillary and Obama. Smile

..do I see anything else? I may need to empty the bottle...

...nope...nope...

That's all I got.

What do you see?
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Of course...typical doom and gloom....LOL
Rosemary
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Rosemary
I just heard of the murder of Benasir Bhuto. And I saw children being enchanted by the Christmas atmosphere and enjoying the latest Disney film.
I guess there's some doom and gloom coming up, but as always, there will be happiness and joy for those who want to see it.
In short : nothing will change on new years day...
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
I forsee my pockets getting empty because I'm buying more magic stuff. It's the same prediction every year....

Robert Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Reminds me of a story I read recently.

It's about a hunter who is in the forest chasing a deer. Suddenly he realises he is being followed by a tiger. The hunter is now the hunted. He begins to run in fear through the trees, the tiger closing in. In his panic the hunter falls into a trap of his own making and before he knows it is tumbling down into a deep pit. He manages to catch hold of a root that sticks out halfway down and there he dangles. He looks down and sees a dozen deadly serpents writhing at the bottom of the pit. He looks up and sees the tiger prowling around the edge of the hole. Then he feels the root slowly loosening and coming away from the side. He hears a buzzing and notices a bee flying over him. A drop of honey falls onto a leaf near his mouth. And there surrounded by death above and below he sticks out his tongue and tastes the sweetness of life.

Making predictions about 2008 must be hard but surely you see a drop of honey somewhere?

Ant
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Rosemary
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Rosemary
This is GREAT ! Thanks a lot, Anthony !
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
Bernie Echlestone will announce an Indian F1 Grand Prix.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Quote:
On 2007-12-28 12:31, Mind Guerrilla wrote:

...I foresee the President suspending the elections, citing the need for continuity of leadership in a time of crisis...

What do you see?

With this kind of prediction, I predict I'll be taking to the streets, for it would be an unprecedented moment in American history, terribly un-American, and I imagine impossible to occur. But who knows....
Pi314
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
114 Posts

Profile of Pi314
Despite his merciful warnings, too few people will vote for Lord Zod (Zod2008.com) resulting in Christopher Walken winning the 2008 elections. (Walken2008.com)
David McCall
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of David McCall
Quote:
On 2007-12-28 12:31, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
Calling all psychics, spiritualists, paranormalists, mediums etc!

Break out your crystal balls, tea leaves, tarot cards, ouija boards etc!

What do you foresee in the coming year?

Lat me gaze into my bottle of half empty Bombay Sapphire and see what I can come up with...

...it's...hazy...but...no, wait..something is coming through...the bottle may be too full let me...er...dispose of some more of its contents...

...yes...yes..I can see it now...but dare I reveal it?

...I forsee a national calamity...on a par with 9/11...I foresee the President suspending the elections, citing the need for continuity of leadership in a time of crisis...

Sucks to be Hillary and Obama. Smile

..do I see anything else? I may need to empty the bottle...

...nope...nope...

That's all I got.

What do you see?

I see that I will become more and more handsome every day.

I see me buying more mentalism books and equipment.

I see a fight breaking out on these boards... over something insiginifcant.

I see me trying to figure out which magazine to advertise in.

And I see Tax time as being a very frustrating time, so I will probably procrastinate. However, I will be done in late March, which iis faster than most of you will probably do.

I see a custody battle between Brandan Fraser and his wife. I also predict that everyone will continue to call him Brendon Frasier. And it will annoy him.
DerZauberer
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
468 Posts

Profile of DerZauberer
I see more Alcoholic Celebs being barraged by paparazzo and many being zapped for DUI and Possession and of course going to Rehab after a slap on the wrist.

Perhaps Brittney will finally implode and her sister will have a long drawn out custody battle when she has her baby…

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ecunited
View Profile
New user
New York (Ok, New Jersey)
67 Posts

Profile of ecunited
I predict my nodal acne will flare up upwards of a dozen times in 2008.

I also predict that this will have no impact on my sex life, as it does not exist.

Finally, I predict a snot-nosed newbie will enter this thread and that all who read it will at first want to fire off a ridicule-laden response to put him in his place, until they realize he just read their minds and instead will do the opposite.

Except, realizing he again read their minds, they will say "Dang, he's good. But I bet he doesn't know what number I'm thinking of."

And he will reply with the correct number and blow everyone's mind.

(Is it 37?)
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2918 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I see the public hearing a lot more about Criss Angel and the public hearing nothing about most of the contestants on Phenomenon.
The Feegee Mermaid
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of The Feegee Mermaid
I see an old man, like a father figure. Holding his chest... And the letter M, or maybe a W. I see a blue car. He wants to say something about "the money"? Does this mean anything to you?
-The Feegee Mermaid, Psychic Medium.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4484 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I predict that I'll get a cruise ship gig next year...

...which will last exactly one week.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Drs_Res
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Drs_Res
Speed Racer the Movie will hit the big screen.

Ron Paul will NOT be elected President of the United States of America.

My taxes will increase and the benefits I see as a result will decrease.

The Montel Williams Show will get rid of the Sylvia Browne segments on Wednesdays. (I hope)

The Simpsons Television Show will continue on.

The Presidential Elections will NOT be Suspended, and the thought of such will be revealed to be wishful thinking of conspiracy theorists, who will then, after said elections claim they were rigged, no matter what the outcome.
( / ) The Bunny
(O.o) Add him to your signature.
(> <) Help him rule the world.
/_||_ Prosper at his side.

Scott
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2051 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Here's a prediction that I am 100% certain will come true: the generation of 13- to 16-year-olds whose worldviews were being significantly and indelibly shaped by South Park when it crowned John Edward the "Biggest ****** in the Universe," will be old enough to vote in the 2008 election. Just something to think about...

Edited to add: This board blocks the word ******? Really?
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Where's Doctor Wilson? Where's Doctor Wilson? (Sorry...echo)
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Prediction:

Project: Hype11 will resurface, continue to grow, mystify and entertain you and ultimately transform the universe (or at least the magic trick community).

theory11 will continue to sell Guardian Decks to pre-teens who were promised the underground secrets of magicdom. Smile

Meanwhile Hype11 will continue to expand into something quite formidable and beneficial to those outside the magic community as well as to those within.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
PaulPacific
View Profile
Special user
Yes, I used my toes to type all of my
892 Posts

Profile of PaulPacific
Sylvia Browne is going to retire from the delivering lectures!
Blessings on thee, little man,
barefoot boy with cheeks of tan...
Outward sunshine; inward joy,
Blessings on thee, barefoot boy! :-D
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Place Your 2008 Predictions Here! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL