The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Magic Of Nefesch 3 DVD set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..13~14~15 [Next]
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Sounds great. Looking forward to it. Smile
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4279 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I was going to get Frozen and S.O.S soon but I guess I will wait for the DVD set. Any idea on the release date? My birthday is first of next month so ..eeeek!
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
I am soo gonna be the first person to get this!
It looks awesome, and so many effects too!
Sounds great,

Calvin Lauber
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Curse you!.......this MARCH?????..............CAN YOU MAKE IT SOONER.....SAY in middle of January please?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4279 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Ah march.. I failed to turn up the volume to hear that in the teaser. Cost of the set?
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1950 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On 2008-01-02 21:50, Blindside785 wrote:
Ah march.. I failed to turn up the volume to hear that in the teaser. Cost of the set?

Not sure about the price yet. I can tell you though that this will be in a bit pricey side. BUT still a burgain
Best,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Good morning.
This looks great. I have Hatched and Frozen and both are fantastic effects. He really puts a lot of thought into his effects. I can't wait for this release.
JPK
John Kardel
Mind Melter
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
179 Posts

Profile of Mind Melter
The list sounds nice indeed!

I may be pushing my luck, but is there any chance you could quickly describe the effects of each (like what they are or how they play out? it doesn't have to be in depth, just a quick description)

I think that would help many people that are interested, make a better decision. I would appreciate that. Thanks Smile
Lukenp
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Lukenp
This set sounds very interesting. I can't wait for it to be released.
"Be natural"

-Dai Vernon
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2008-01-05 08:46, Mind Melter wrote:
The list sounds nice indeed!

I may be pushing my luck, but is there any chance you could quickly describe the effects of each (like what they are or how they play out? it doesn't have to be in depth, just a quick description)

I think that would help many people that are interested, make a better decision. I would appreciate that. Thanks Smile

here it is just a fast and short description of some effects:

*CAN : I will let titanas talks more about it. But basically it is an IMPROMPTU mentalism effect with a borrowed can.
*THREAD : a routine of controlling a borrowed piece of thread with the power of your mind
*FROZEN : signed coin to cube ice:
*PSY - CAR : Move a CAR ( yes real car ) WITH the power of your mind. Perfect for a tv special.
*CRISPES : Signed coin to Potato chips bag ( it all happens on spec hands, the spec can open the the bag, and the bag is examinable at every time, before and after the transposition.
*HATCHING : Signed Coin to egg ( spec can open the egg to realize the coin trully went through the egg´s shell.
*BALOONED : Believe it or not: the spects signs a flat balloon, there is a cellphone on view. You visually take the signed balloon, and proceed to inflate it, after it is totally inflated you tied a knot, and then : YOU SLAM the cellphone, to make it penetrates the balloon, you then let the spec examinate everything. oh Btw, the spec can call to your cellphone before and AFTER the penetration. The cellphone TRULLY IS INSIDE of the balloon, and you can let the spec hold the baloon with the cellphon inside. Or he could even keep it.
*GLASTION : Signed card to borrowed ungimicked glass bottle
*S.O.S. : Self opening Soda Can
*COINETRATION : a signed quarter is flat on a table or any surface, a bororwed glass is put on it. the spec is asked to remove the glass, the coin is not any more on the table, it is actually INSIDE THE GLASS.
*PRR : I will let titanas talk a little more about it, but basically it is this:
you ask for a deck of card, you don't TOUCH IT AT ALL, you let the spec FREELY shufles it, you let them select freely a card, IT IS HE WHO puts the card back to the deck in his own hands. in other words: YOU NEVER TOUCH THE CARD, YOU NEVER PICK THE CARD, YOU don't SEE IT. IS A FREE SELECTION AND A BORROWED DECK.
and even though YOU REVEAL SPECTATORS CHOOSEN CARD.
*SKIN : A Card revelation on spec´s arms.
*REBELD MATCH : a Match traveling routine.
*BOWLING : A mentalism routine, where you predict the result on a bowling game.
*EXBULBTION : A borrowed bulb EXPLOTES at your comand, while you are not even near from it.
*CLEAN HANDS : Hard to explain but, is a coin transposition to a borrowed soap pill, with a WEIRD UNNATURAL result.
*NO MORE KID PARTIES : Inflate a baloon with the power of your mind
*BLOOD : Cry blood form your eyes and use it to reveal spectators thoughts
*TORN AND RESTORE FROM HELL : A visual T&R card, where the pieces restore one by one, oh and btw YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING THE PIECES, is like they VISUALLY restore by themselves
*LIGHTER THAN AIR : a new hook for IT.
*LIGHTER THAN WATER : hummmmmmmm, I will keep this one for later, hehehehe.

I hope it helps.
I wil be arround this days to clear any questions about it.
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
632 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Wow! Good set of on-the-spot magic routines and some 100% new effects.
Looking forward to buying them!

:)
SENSIOPAD - Finest Peeking Technology

K N O C K O U T M E N T A L I S M . C O M
Xemm
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Xemm
Hi Nefesch.
May I order it directly from you and have the DVDs signed by you? It is for my very private collections. Please PM me regarding this matter.

THANKS

Best Regards,

Xemm
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
777 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Néfesch,

Anyone who knows you or has talked to you via E-mail or PM knows you are an upstand guy and decent fellow with a healthy creative mind. I know it has been difficult for you getting your effects out there over the years and am glad to see and hear you are doing well with them.

Anyone who decides to pick this set up will be supporting a fine creator of magic.
I wish you the very best with this release and all your endeavors.

Nick V.
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
870 Posts

Profile of Nechto
WOW!

I am REALLY looking forward to meeting up with you at Blackpool now!!

Great sounding effects Nefesch, all the best!

Talk soon,

Ben
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Quote:
On 2008-01-07 14:46, Nick-V. wrote:
Néfesch,

Anyone who knows you or has talked to you via E-mail or PM knows you are an upstand guy and decent fellow with a healthy creative mind. I know it has been difficult for you getting your effects out there over the years and am glad to see and hear you are doing well with them.

Anyone who decides to pick this set up will be supporting a fine creator of magic.
I wish you the very best with this release and all your endeavors.

Nick V.

You said it!
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2008-01-07 14:33, Xemm wrote:
Hi Nefesch.
May I order it directly from you and have the DVDs signed by you? It is for my very private collections. Please PM me regarding this matter.

THANKS

Best Regards,

Xemm

Hi, I sent you a PM
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2008-01-07 15:07, Nechto wrote:
WOW!

I am REALLY looking forward to meeting up with you at Blackpool now!!

Great sounding effects Nefesch, all the best!

Talk soon,

Ben

Me too, Ben.

See you at Blackpool.
Metius
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
175 Posts

Profile of Metius
All the effects sound very good and appealing to me. I really can't wait for this dvd set to be out. It really sounds like a great value.
Eppure una volta avetti sette in latino...(G.Marziano)
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Just wanted to drop a quick note:

I have received some PM, regarding the effects I listed.

So about Psy Car, I found a few PM asking the same.
So, here it goes:
NO, I did not misspell the word, it is RIGHT spelled. It is a REAL CAR ( motor ) the one I am talking about, and not about a C-A-R-D.
so for those asking if I had forgotten to add the "d" at the end, no I didn't.
Also if you have any other questions about the listed effects, please feel free to ask them in this thread, or as some has done in PM.
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
Néfesch,

I purchased Hatching last year, so I have to tell you your creativity is through the roof! I'm sure the effects on these DVDs will be just as amazing.

I did have a question about the balloon effects.
Would you be able to combine "ballooned" and "no more kid parties"?
Meaning, could you inflate the balloon on your open hand, and THEN penetrate a cell phone into it?

Thanks a lot,

Bryan
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Magic Of Nefesch 3 DVD set (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL