The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast #7 - Jimmy Zajicek, "Curator of the Unusual" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2409 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Episode 7 is up now at BALLYCAST.COM or you can download it directly from THIS LINK

Whadda we got?? We got the strange people, the weird people, here they come now, watch the doorway! Look! Look through the doorway! We have longtime sideshow man Jimmy Zajicek, who (thank you very much Jimmy) went way out of his way to give me a great interview.

There's also a Website of the Week, some "elephant music" that will make you get up and dance (thanks Meiway from Ivory Coast) and a weepy "Stay in the Circus" song from Juka Soma of Sweden (please calm down Juka), and the last week you can rob me blind with my holiday sale!
Utah_Showman
View Profile
Veteran user
Heart of Utah
350 Posts

Profile of Utah_Showman
Ross,

Another fine Ballycast, no browny points wanted.

Enjoyed Jim Z. interview.

Keep it up.

John
Sideshow World
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Great interview.......I really like what Jim said about the way the circus / sideshow was set up to get the money.
The Feegee Mermaid
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of The Feegee Mermaid
Im downloading it now, Ive enjoyed all your ballycasts so far Ross/Wayne.
:)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast #7 - Jimmy Zajicek, "Curator of the Unusual" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL