The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Sandwich Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicjg
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Magicjg
New Sandwich effect, tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RucLn8ytsgs
Thomas Okey
View Profile
New user
Lakeland Florida
50 Posts

Profile of Thomas Okey
Hello Magicjg,

I liked it and it lookd good. Nothing showed and you performed it well.
But it isn't new. I have been doing this routine (the first phase) ever since I saw Bob King demo it at a lecture.

This isn't Bob's routine but he performed the first phase the same way you did in the video. I had actually bought it from the originator and I never performed it but after I seen Bob's demo I started performing it. I recognized the move he used and loved it.

I have left out the name of the routine and the name of the move that you and Bob use because I think it makes it totally different then the one you buy from the originator. So I will let someone else plug the trick and expose the name of the move. The magic is in the details.

I really liked the second phase of this routine. And I love the idea of having the spectator do the work. Would you object to me using this last phase of your routing? Either way it is a great routine and thanks for sharing.

Tom
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
The routine looked real nice and clean.
Its a keeper in my book
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Magicjg
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Magicjg
THis routine was shown to me by a friend. I added a few things here and there to it, but by no rights is the entire thing my own. I'm tweaking it here and there now.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1562 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Sweet! Very nice. I'm assuming this uses the M****y In The M****e gimmick? Very good use of it. Love the last phase
Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1255 Posts

Profile of Medifro
Awesome, loved it. Its a keeper.

:)

~ Feras
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17287 Posts

Profile of joseph
Really nice...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Sandwich Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL