The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Tonight: Rebroadcast of World Magic Awards (8PM) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

organicmagician
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
345 Posts

Profile of organicmagician
At least in the market I'm in currently - on vacation in South Florida - they are rebroadcasting the award show first aired in mid-December, if anyone missed it that wanted to catch it.

I believe this will air throughout the country on "myNetworkTV" which is available in most markets. The show airs at 8pm.

Included are a lot of mediocre acts, along with a few great performances. The close-up was devastatingly disappointing, though.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17524 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm watching ... Just tuned in. How long is this?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
organicmagician
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
345 Posts

Profile of organicmagician
Another half hour to go. I think you caught the best act, though: Arthur Trace.
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1779 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
The assistant award going to PSA was a joke.
Magicmatt1982
View Profile
Loyal user
Southeren IL
296 Posts

Profile of Magicmatt1982
The show was a joke. the onl people that made it worth watching were kevin james, mac king, and authur trace. Other then thatthe show sucked. Hans Klok and pam were such a joke. I think I did better when I was 5 performing magic in my basement.
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1195 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Second on the cudos to Mac King.....

Ken
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Just curious, but why are the (seeming) majority of magicians on the Café so dismissive of Klok and Anderson? Clearly, they were doing SOMETHING right, their show was extended from August to December '07...
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17524 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I liked it!!!
But it is getting strange when the Christian organizations are using Pam to get cash.... ????/
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Tonight: Rebroadcast of World Magic Awards (8PM) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL