The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » A question for you 'Instant Babe' owners (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1397 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
I'm curious if this can be utilized in both directions. That is, could one use it to perform a vanish as well as an appearance? I realize that it is meant to be done as a startling appearance, and it achieves that beautifully, but I am curious as to whether or not its design to facilitate and streamline said appearance would hinder its use as a vanish.
It's all in the reflexes.
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3641 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Check out the design for a "Princess of Thebes" base and this would give you the look you desire, and the prop for a vanish, and it may be better in some ways, PM me for reason.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
Scott Alexander
View Profile
V.I.P.
1471 Posts

Profile of Scott Alexander
Although I haven't done it in performance this way, I did rehearse the idea of using the platform as a vanish for the girl in an Asrah levitation and then after the vanish, reproduce her on the platform. It does work as a vanish but I think it is much stronger as an appearance.

-Scott
-Scott

Visit my PRO MAGIC SHOP

www.scottalexander.bigcartel.com

Website

www.scottalexandermagic.com
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1397 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
Thanks, guys!
It's all in the reflexes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » A question for you 'Instant Babe' owners (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL