The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Where to find missing "Run Pussy-Cat Run" pieces? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of cbmar
I've got a "Run Pussy-Cat Run" by Edwin's Magic Arts in 1993. Unfortunately, one of the doors (or garbage cans, in this case) is missing. How can I go about replacing that? Who could I send the remaining door to so I could get it duplicated and how much do you think that would cost?
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
If you can't find one from the mfg. I would suggest that you consider replacing the pair so they look alike. Cut out the two doors out of thin plywood and have a local artist paint them for you. It is not hard finding someone who loves to paint at craft stores and shops.

I had my Card Duck painted several times after I repaired the metal links. I have a better product that looks nicer.
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.safetymagicshows.com
Jef Eaton
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Jef Eaton
You might have the item scanned at a sign shop and printed on pvc plastic or on sign vinyl and attached to wood or what ever you want to make the can out of. The Kinko's here in Orlando has a sign and banner shop that can actually print directly onto the pvc plastic. I hope that might help.
kandumagic.com
<BR>jjeaton@aol.com
<BR>Creator of what my Mom thinks are the funniest kid show props around!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Where to find missing "Run Pussy-Cat Run" pieces? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL