The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Blackpool Magic Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
So, how many of you are going to be there on the Saturday? I'll be going along with my son. I usually prefer the Sunday but the Saturday looks like a better line-up this year, with the Kids Entertainers Championships etc. Would be great to bump into a few of my Café friends there!

Mark
Mark Daniel
Tom Riddle
View Profile
Special user
Chelsea, UK
507 Posts

Profile of Tom Riddle
I understand that this is turning into a 3 week convention in Blackpool this year, with two weeks of magic and other events prior to the official convention.

http://www.showzam.co.uk/
"Yes, Virginia, there really are people named Riddle...isn't that AMAZING! And to think of all the royalties I'm missing out on! SCANDALOUS!"

Thomas Williamson Riddle III
Chelsea, UK
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
Tom

You're right, I read it on MagicWeek. Unfortunately with my bookings I can only make the one day, which is the 23rd. Would have been good to see some of the new events planned.

Mark
Mark Daniel
Tom Riddle
View Profile
Special user
Chelsea, UK
507 Posts

Profile of Tom Riddle
Here are some of the acts who will be there.......and remember, this is all before the convention even starts:

Greg Frewin, multi-award winning master magician straight from Niagara Falls.
Junge Junge brothers from Germany, whose skill in the art of illusion is second to none.
Ukrainian master of levitation Victor Voitko.
Jon Archer, one of UK televisions finest comedy magicians.
The unbelievable juggling skills of Germany’s Sabrina Fackelli & Gennady Kil.
The 2007 winner of Blackpool’s Magic Championships, Keylan Leyser & Charlotte Marie, with their breathtaking quick change act.
The Great Nardini, fantastic comical magic provided by one of Scotland’s finest magicians.
Amazing conjuror and card manipulator Jeff McBride.
"Yes, Virginia, there really are people named Riddle...isn't that AMAZING! And to think of all the royalties I'm missing out on! SCANDALOUS!"

Thomas Williamson Riddle III
Chelsea, UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Blackpool Magic Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL