The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Confabulation Lottery Video Clip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
I thought that you might be interested to know that the dealer who holds the exclusive license to sell my Natural Lottery effect complete with all the necessary props has another new free bonus update for all previous and future purchasers. Previous purchasers should contact the dealer in question to receive the latest free update.

Here's an updated link to the product: http://tvmagic.co.uk/catalog/product_inf......s_id=111

Best,

Anthony Owen
facebook.com/anthony.owen1
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
Anthony Owen exclusive products at TVMagic.co.uk
Withnail
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of Withnail
Hi Anthony - just a quick question.. How is your natural lottery different to the one in some tricks?

Thanks for your help,

WNail
Yet again that oaf has destroyed my day
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
Hi Withnail,

The Natural Lottery New Edition comes complete with bonus ideas by Bill Herz, Michael Weber and myself which enable you to show the printed ticket to the audience and hand it to a genuine spectator as a souvenir.

Best,

Anthony
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
here2009
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of here2009
Has anyone bought the new version or received the update for "Natural Lottery"? Is it the same effect as in Nate's video?
gh256
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of gh256
Hi Anthony. I am interested in buying your version. I just wanted to be clear on one thing. Is the ticket you can give out to the spectator the one that you fill in or the printed receipt that you get when you have bought your ticket.
This is a printed lotto ticket like in the video someone posted of Nate (second post)?
Will this work in the UK with the national lotto?
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
Hi gh256,

Thanks for your interest in my work.

The ticket which you hand out is the printed receipt you receive when you have bought your ticket.

It will work in the UK and any other country which provides a printed receipt.

Please note that this is not the method used by Nate Staniforth or David Blaine, although I understand that my version did inspire theirs.
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
gh256
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of gh256
Thank you kindly for your prompt and informative post Smile I hope to be able to purchase soon.

Glenn
Withnail
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of Withnail
THanks Anthony Smile
Yet again that oaf has destroyed my day
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
You're welcome!
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
Sorry, I realise that I forgot to mention the actual details of this latest free bonus update. It's a new method of mine which enables you to hand out the printed lottery ticket as a souvenir at the end of my effect.

It is NOT suitable for close-up situations. However, for experienced professional performers working in cabaret, stand-up, platform and stage situations it is a completely self contained method which is simple and practical. It requires no additional secret assistance and I believe it makes my original effect much stronger. I'm very proud of it.
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
http://www.thelotteryillusion.com

150 copies...that's it.

Nathan
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2012-05-08 14:22, Nathan Pain wrote:
http://www.thelotteryillusion.com

150 copies...that's it.

Nathan

Already bought mine. I have waited for this for years.
Magicgeek2017
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Magicgeek2017
I notice that Anthony Owen has finally released SECRETS, his big hard bound collection of 'greatest hits'. This includes 45 items, which include previously unpublished items and many new ideas on his classic material.

This includes all the work and some new material relating to his long unavailable Natural Lottery routine referenced in this thread.

FROM THE FOREWORD BY ANDY NYMAN:
“Like any great collection, the material here is for all situations and abilities. I have no doubt it will become a modern classic. I believe he will be acknowledged alongside his mentors, Pat [Page] & Ali [Bongo], as one of the greatest minds ever to have graced British magic.” Andy Nyman

“Anthony’s book is genius. Thank you for sharing. I’m honoured by the reference in the Natural Lottery section. Such a brilliant piece of magic.” Nate Staniforth

Full list of contents and further quotes and details can be found here http://tvmagic.co.uk/2012/?product=anthony-owens-secrets
Magicgeek2017
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Magicgeek2017
The rave reviews for Owen's new big book SECRETS keep coming from experienced, successful, knowledgeable magicians and mentalists.

Here's one from IMPOSSIBLE and KILLER MAGIC star Ben Hart: “I can’t recommend Anthony Owen’s beautifully produced book 'Secrets' highly enough. Yes, it is full of original and totally baffling tricks but it is also full of great wisdom and advice from a man who knows more about how to make magic appeal to a contemporary audience than anyone else I’ve encountered.”
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Confabulation Lottery Video Clip (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL