The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Fake $100 Bills (where to purchase) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbar
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of magicbar
As the title states, I am looking for realistic looking $100 bills to use/practice the Heiny/Hundy 500.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.
Darby
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
231 Posts

Profile of Darby
This may seem pretty obvious - but if it's only for practice - not show, it certainly doesn't need to be $100 bills. $5, or even regular paper will do. For fake money that's only 20-cents each, try http://www.noveltieswholesale.com/WHLSLmdb2.html.
Brucelee
View Profile
New user
Master of Nun-Chuckin'
70 Posts

Profile of Brucelee
I just use my printer. Photocopy and you are as good as new.

Brucelee
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
If you are trying to refine your handling, you would be better off using $1 bills. Fake bills will not "handle" the same way as real bills.

Bob
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16999 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
On 2008-01-11 19:12, Brucelee wrote:
I just use my printer. Photocopy and you are as good as new.
Brucelee

But be careful of new printers....Most have a counterfeit protection mode that will print out a black sheet of paper, draining your ink cartridge....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Fake $100 Bills (where to purchase) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL