The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Question for Mr Higley...... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
I go through the coast to coast site and above top secret site every so often and came up with this link. Although there is a plethora of odd beasts ripe to be captured and placed in bottles, glass cases and trunks, out there, I was curious about this one. About half way down the page are side by side blow ups from two alleged sightings and one has a ridge down the back and the other doesn't.

What are these thing called? They must have a name with so many sightings lately....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread295853/pg1
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Haha...a FRODE.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
dough
View Profile
Loyal user
Gee. . . 13 years, and only
238 Posts

Profile of dough
To be entirely correct the one with the ridge is a frode, the one without is a frodette.
"One of the Last Ten in One Sideshows"
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I used to have one but I frode it away !
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Dough you have it backwards. (sorry)

Anymore questions? I like the attention. Smile
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Quote:
On 2008-01-09 16:52, Doug Higley wrote:

When am I getting the Jar?
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
...anybody but you. Complaining about late FREE Christmas Presents sucks. Now it's for Easter.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Well, yeah, 2 years late.

Wasn't it for Easter, and my birthday last year?!
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Actually I was just drawing attention to that forum, 'case anyone needs to place an advance order frodes for the summer run. If you poke around it goes for a ton of pages. Quite a bit of weird jumping off points there.

Chups seem to be big with those folks....
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Brett...Piffle.

Yeah StarDog...posts like that are pretty fun to chase. Smile Walking...Hard Drinking and Musical Instrument playing Frodes are always available in Mexico if you can satnd the place which is becoming quite a dangerous destination these days. (I ain't goin' no mo that's for sure). I do have a few around here somewhere that I think are playing cards...a little photo shop and a picture of the White House lawn...
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Hmmmmmmm
dough
View Profile
Loyal user
Gee. . . 13 years, and only
238 Posts

Profile of dough
Quote:
On 2008-01-09 16:52, Doug Higley wrote:
Dough you have it backwards. (sorry)

My bad, But I was close, even though I thought a He was She and a She was a He but as long as the He's knows the She's and the She's knows the He's, it's all good.
But are you sure you're right, only the Frode knows.
"One of the Last Ten in One Sideshows"
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Once the Frode is Fried...doesn't matter.
The Feegee Mermaid
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of The Feegee Mermaid
Quote:
On 2008-01-09 20:43, Doug Higley wrote:
Brett...Piffle.

Yeah StarDog...posts like that are pretty fun to chase. Smile Walking...Hard Drinking and Musical Instrument playing Frodes are always available in Mexico if you can satnd the place which is becoming quite a dangerous destination these days. (I ain't goin' no mo that's for sure). I do have a few around here somewhere that I think are playing cards...a little photo shop and a picture of the White House lawn...

You can get them in Australia aswell. People allways get me stuffed Cane toads for Christmas and my birthday, I'm starting to get sick of em.
~TFM
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
If you don't lick them, you won't get sick! Heh heh heh.

Wikipedia: The home of all questionable factoids:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychoactive_toad
What would Wavy do?
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
I don't think these are the atomic variety with the horns and long teeth but possibly a biting frode mutation? Taken from a three mile island crawfish trap? or is this just a case of needing some buffalo sauce and blue cheese.......
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Mark Frierson made a bunch of the scary Frog things with sharp teeth and horns and ooky stuff.
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
We have those running around on our property every spring. Pretty tame and will eat out of your hand on occasion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Question for Mr Higley...... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL