The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Shop or restaraunt in Melbourne, Florida (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

humormagi
View Profile
New user
Virginia Beach
15 Posts

Profile of humormagi
I'll be in Melbourne the end of the month and someone said they saw something here about a magic bar or restaurant. Anyone know anything about that?
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
I only know of the magic shop in Melbourne. Here is their web site: http://www.melbournemagic.com/

Lyndel
humormagi
View Profile
New user
Virginia Beach
15 Posts

Profile of humormagi
Thanks Tim...A friend mentioned this place and Doc Eason filled me in with the owner being Joe DeLion and gave me his email address which is no longer in use. Doc toured Florida last year and I'm beginning to think the place didn't last the full year or it's a really well kept secret.

jack
Doc Eason
View Profile
V.I.P.
Aspen Colorado
429 Posts

Profile of Doc Eason
I just spoke with Joe... he IS still open ..

Wonder Bar
421 Babcock
Melbourne FL.

I only have Joes cell # and I don't feel like it is appropriate to post that here.

Doc
Doc Eason’s Rocky Mountain Magic

PO Box 50 / Basalt CO 81621

doc@doceason.com

http://doceason.com

http://doceasonmagicshop.com
tammy.louise
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of tammy.louise
We were at "The Wonder Bar" 421 South Babcock (just north of Sonic fast food joint) in Melbourne, Fla. last weekend....we had a blast. It is a great place to relax and have a beer (or 10), a glass of wine and meet new people. A "barber shop quartet" entered to have a beer on their way home from a competition...and delighted the crowd which was bellied up to the bar with a couple tunes....It was fantastic! Joe awed us as usual with his magic and sarcasm as well as his ability to make everyone feel welcomed and comfortable. His wife, Lori is a doll and has a great since of humor herself! If you are looking for a fun night out - different than the usual, dinner and movie or meat market bar...this is a gem of a little place that offers a guaranteed laugh and you will be telling you friends about it the next day.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've heard great things about that Bar. May be worth a Road Trip Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Shop or restaraunt in Melbourne, Florida (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL