The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Cow Sound (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
Mark Daniel uses a prop that creates cow sound when he pretend to pour the milk..
What's that prop called..?
Where can I buy it..?

Thanks
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I don't know what he uses but my nephews had this little tube that when it turned over the thing in it moving made a mooing sound.
Jef Eaton
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Jef Eaton
I recently saw these at Michael's (a craft store that is national I believe) It is a plastic can the size of evaporated milk (remember that?) and comes in different sounds like cow, cat, etc. Years ago I decorated one up for my magic wiffle dust container. It was a monkey sound and got a good laugh with the kids. If you don't have a Michael's near you try a teacher's supply or kid's upscale toy shop.
kandumagic.com
<BR>jjeaton@aol.com
<BR>Creator of what my Mom thinks are the funniest kid show props around!
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1436 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
If you go to Build-a-Bear you can get the "sound buttons" they put into stuffed animals. The set ones (I believe they have a cow) are about $2, and the "record your owns" are about $8. The mooing sound cylinders are louder, but this might do until you find one.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7384 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Type "Moo Toy" (without the quotes) into google, and lots of valid hits will come up.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
If your getting a moo one you should get a cat or sheep one as well. Use the moo one twice then swap it for the cat one.

I remember seeing these halfway up Mont-Saint Michel but it would probably be easier to google..

George

Posted: Jan 11, 2008 4:12am
There's one on this page plus lots of other cow related toys.
http://www.cowdepot.com/cowkids.html
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2125 Posts

Profile of axtell
You can download a sound effect from the internet and put it in your sound system if you use an mp3 player.

I've got a COW idea page here with a MOO in the video.... http://www.axtell.com/cow.html

Utterly ridiculous!

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
Tony James
View Profile
Inner circle
Cheshire UK
1398 Posts

Profile of Tony James
And if you buy one, buy two. If you have two they will both work perfectly for ever.

If you buy one, the bellows will stick and jam and you'll have to throw it away. And buy another two!

It's called Murphy's Law.
Tony James

Still A Child At Heart
phill
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
365 Posts

Profile of phill
Walmart (who-da-thought...)

However, it is not found in the toy section. Look in Sporting Goods, the hunting aisle.

A deer call makes the same noise (insert old joke about mistakingly shooting farmers cow instead of deer...now back on topic). The brand is PRIMOS hunting call and the "sound" is "estrus bleats - for all phases of the rut".
My call is about 2" in diameter and about 2" tall. The interesting thing about this call is that it has a series of holes on the top, for the sound, and a single hole on the bottom. If you do not cover the bottom hole - no noise. Cover the hole and the noise is made. Possibilities here for comedic by-play.

Happy hunting.

peace,
phill
Scripture, Sculptures & Surprises!
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I really like Steves idea. I have used this in the past. If you have an MP3 player or an Ipod, then download sounds off the internet of different animals of even saying you record yourself. Then with a wireless remote, you can use the sound anytime you want and change it up eaisly. It gives you access to a full arrray of sounds at your disposal. With the advent of MP3 and iPods being so small these days, it does not take up that much room to take it to any show.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
I think it was called "Fresh Milk".
Mister Mystery
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1882 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
It is very hard for me not to put a totally inappropriate joke here . . .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Cow Sound (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL