We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » *** Document Approved For Release - 1-13-2008 *** (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1415 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Did you receive my last email, Jim?
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Xjesterx, Dr. Wendy Woo told me she was sending you a copy of the eBook (apparently you guys have some sort of arrangement) did you get it yet?
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
ALEXANDRE. we love your works. thank you for your creations...bless..
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
This all sounds like something a buddy of mine does.

It is an amazing thing.

Jim

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Powers of the Mime
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Powers of the Mime
Quote:
On 2008-01-14 20:21, Jim-Callahan wrote:
This all sounds like something a buddy of mine does.

Slim chance of that, Wendy Woo is an original thinker.
Just look at her track record. Smile
A mime is a terrible thing to waste.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Jim, I know a certain someone who put out an RV experiment in an eBook that is no longer available.

I use it often, but as they say ... there's more than one way to skin a cat.

And I'd have to finally agree with you, Mime, though I will take your statement literally and not as the smart-a ss remark it was intended to be.
Powers of the Mime
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Just don't touch my kitties. Smile

:kitty:
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Wouldn't want to.
Powers of the Mime
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Good. Smile

Smile
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Dr. Wendy Woo is currently working on a paper for the scientific community and she sent me this excerpt:

"What intelligence agencies have done, is take away the ritualistic mumbo-jumbo and try to standardize a remote viewing training that would be more streamlined. Operating at a low Theta state (around 4.5 to 5 cycles per seconds) with retained full awareness seems to be correlated with highly successful remote viewing abilities.

It is Dr. Walter Woo's contention that the lower the frequency at which most of the brain's cortex operates, the lesser it filters out messages from the deep unconscious where neither time nor space exists. A realm that one of the greatest quantum physicist of our century, David Bohm, called the Implicate order: indivisible and mirror image of our reality. This is the domain of the delta level: less than 4 Hz (vibrations per second) of the cortical region.

This is not magic: black, white, or otherwise. The spiritual aspect and the comprehension of what is happening is within every human being. Each and everyone has access to it. Quantum physics has only brushed experimentally the big question: has matter created mind or mind created matter? Even though the later is strongly hinted at, the real proof is within the laboratory of one's own mind. Not within an external technological laboratory apparatus.

Although time and space have been experimentally bridged within major research physics labs recently, the implications have yet to seep through mankind's psyche."
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Pardon me, but I think Wendy Woo raided the Area 51 secret base that Majestic 12 operates.... those techniques were obtained from the Greys... (who actually are Mi-Go from Yuggoth if you are up on Cthulhu lore)....

Perhaps Wendy Woo is a puppet of the Fungi of Yuggoth????

Sounds great!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Alexandre,
I was driving back down the A6 through Matlock last night; There appeared to be what looked like black helicopters hovering. Might be worth giving the doctor a heads up.

mescalito
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Possibly, Dr.

Thanks, Andy.

You know ... little has been said about "Dream #102" in the document.

Let me tell you about it:

I often record my dreams, this night was different though, too vivid, almost real, perhaps in fact real, I’m not sure.... I woke up in the middle of the night, the wind was howling eerily outside, I remembered cards ... four cards, face-up, clearly amongst four face-down cards.... I picked up my cell phone and shot a video of myself with this information ... the information I had vividly seen in my dream.

Some time later, Mentalist Paul Hallas and I are in Holmfirth at Compo’s Fish and Chip shop and I’m telling him about these prophetic dreams I’ve had, on and on, and he says why don’t we come up with a way to fake the experience so other people can enjoy it too!

I say Gee, Paul ... I’m not sure I’d know how to do that....

So he begins telling me about one of his brilliant Mentalism routines.

We bond.

This is essentially a dream revelation through a cell phone video recording. Naturally you could record an audio version or even write it down on paper, your choice, though I like the impact of a video recording of me in the middle of the night talking about this weird dream I just had, messed-up hair and all.

... A dream prophesy is realized using nothing but eight playing cards mixed and handled by the spectator, four of which are chosen in a very direct and fair way and proven to have appeared in ALEXANDRE's prophetic dream!

For those of you who know Michael Weber, he's got an interesting addition to this. I really liked it, but you'll have to ask him yourself and even then I'm not sure he would want to share.
chris35
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of chris35
Concerning the phone effect: If this is not just another rearrange-the-objects trick (like Banachek's Telephone Bullet Catch or R.V. from Leap of Faith), but uses a different principle, I'd definitely be interested.

On the other hand, determining an object from a set of three seems not too impressive to me since the odds for guessing correctly are fairly high. Or am
I missing something in the description?

The dream prophecy effect sounds interesting!

Best, Christian
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Yes, certainly different than the RV from Leap of Faith and from Banachek's Telephone Bullet Catch.

Not missing anything. It's a one in three. I have fun with it though and it's been impressive.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Hey Mime,

Add two cards to the three you allready have under your computer keyboard and I'll show you something new.

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
chris35
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of chris35
Quote:
Add two cards to the three you allready have under your computer keyboard and I'll show you something new.

Interestingly, the underlying principle of the Bullet Catch can be applied to *any* number of objects. You only have to know their initial number. For more than, say, ten objects the elimination process takes quite long, however.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
A cool effect that doesn't even need cards but objects in the room you call.... Al Mann.... Death Watch routines.... check it out! However, takes some time to perform... oh well... (youch, I did a pun by accident)

(Now, you better not say Dr. Woo is coming out with the Armageddon Clock....Smile (Besides, that is a magic artifact from the Magic: The Gathering Card Game (uber uber geeeeek am I! But how can I keep up with popular culture without delving into the madness?))
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Quote:
On 2008-01-15 12:20, chris35 wrote:
Quote:

Interestingly, the underlying principle of the Bullet Catch can be applied to *any* number of objects. You only have to know their initial number. For more than, say, ten objects the elimination process takes quite long, however.

But this has nothing to do with numbers exept that he/she will need two more cards becouse it only works with five cards right now.
It changes often but today I say five.

It is a bit of a Leap of Faith I know to think it has nothing to do with numbers but that it the way things go in this part of the world sometimes.

J ack
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Have you ever heard of a Margaret T. Alexander from Portsmouth in England? she could manifest esp shapes in the palm of her hand...the testers recorded that the lines on her hand had actually moved and took on whatever shape the tester was transmitting?

I can conduct that experiment, and it works...

I have an original book from 1924 from the Society of Psychical Research which is extremely interesting...it even contains a seance with oscar wilde involved asking questions...

I might even tell you about the original "auto-tunings" empathic responses of a tarot reader called Gaytes!
I've asked to be banned
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » *** Document Approved For Release - 1-13-2008 *** (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.65 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL