We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Shows and Shops in New Jersy Area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shrabok
View Profile
New user
Calgary, AB
6 Posts

Profile of shrabok
I have a work trip March 14th to 18th 2007. We are staying in Piscataway NJ. And I wanted to know if there was anything in the area worth checking out, or if its possible to even make it to New York within a short amount of time. Anyone know the area and have any advice?
cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of cbmar
New York's not very far away at all. You should be able to hop on a NJ Transit train and get there in no time. Fantasma Magic is literally right across the street from the train station. And Tannen's is only about 3 blocks away from that.
Go on a Monday and be sure to check out Monday Night Magic. They put on a great show each week.
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
I'd suggest you trying out Martinka's Magic Shop in Midland Park in North Jersey. Terrific little shop and some to die for magic in the back!!!!!

But I'd also highly suggest making out to Monday Night Magic and Fantasma IS right around the block.
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
BLAKES MAGIC
View Profile
New user
BOSTON
7 Posts

Profile of BLAKES MAGIC
Any magic shops in Alantic City??
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
There is a shop in the Tropicana. I can't remember the name? It used to be a Houdini but they left and now it's run by someone else.

If you are going to be by Martinka, stop by us at D'LITE, we're right down the block.

Bienvenidos Nuevo Jersey!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Shows and Shops in New Jersy Area (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL