The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Locked post (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jon Royer
View Profile
New user
Warminster, PA
70 Posts

Profile of Jon Royer
Hi,

I apologize for doing what I did to get my topic locked pertaining to the Balls! Lessons in Side Arm Snookery posted in Finger/stage manipulation. It said it was moved and then I couldn't read it because it was locked. What I am writing you for is to find out what I did wrong so I do not repeat my mistake and also apologize for breaking the rules.

Thanks,
Jon
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Jon, if you see a message saying the topic was moved, just wait a minute and it will redirect you to the new location.
Where the magic begins
Jon Royer
View Profile
New user
Warminster, PA
70 Posts

Profile of Jon Royer
Dave,

Thanks for your quick response response. Well that is good that I didn't do something bad but when I click on my post I get the message:
"Sorry, access to this topic is denied."

I think that is why I thought I did something wrong. Could it have been moved to a place where I need more posts to view it.

Thanks again,

Jon
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Jon, that is a little different than the problem you originally described. Your topic was moved to the let's make a deal section which is where all buy/sell/trade posts must be made. You must have 50 posts to gain access to that area however. The topic was moved there but it should have been deleted because of your lack of posts. It has now been removed.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Locked post (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL