We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best of 2007 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tentoki
View Profile
New user
Berlin
45 Posts

Profile of tentoki
I really liked Pnderings by Sean and Between the Lines By Michael Murray.

Hey Sean, still waiting for the new one! ;-)
David Crown Paranormal Entertainment
www.David-Crown.de
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Learnt more from Jerome's cloudbusting book than anything else I read this year!
xxx
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Witches Almanac is great.

The cloudbusting is awesome too.

Aidan Smile
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
The Secret Theater
422 Posts

Profile of Tone
This year---

I've gotten the most use out of the Outlaw Wallet and Sanctum 2.

Witches' Almanac and some effects from Baba's Vo Du Ma Gick landed me a nice "Mardi Gras" themed gig.

Drew McAdam's book Making Money From Magic has done volumes for the pro side of my work.

In 08 I plan on studying the gems I received in late 07- Ponderings, Duplicity, and the Almanac...

2007 has brought me to this forum, where I have learned so much. Though the Café I've found the resources that have furthered my art (and emptied my wallet!). Before 07, I only used my own ideas paired with knowledge from classic books (Corinda, Anneman, etc) and a few necessities from the local magic shop (not that this was a negative thing-- I'm thankful that I had a firm foundation before plunging into all that this forum and the assorted purchases it references have to offer).

I feel that this year I've developed by leaping bounds, due to the forum and the people/ things that it has made me aware of.

Thanks!
╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
Another vote here for Sean's 'Ponderings'... Fantastic work.

And Mescalitoeyes, Thank you - I am honoured that you think so much of my work.
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
Tommypad hands down. the good lad even send me some *************** to help me finding what it is. 5 stars out of 5. for customers service and for the effect!
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Quote:
On 2008-01-16 17:25, MichielTummers wrote:
Tommypad hands down. 5 stars out of 5. for customers service and for the effect!

Agreed! Very nice indeed. Thom is a great guy and genuinely wants people to enjoy his method and ideas. He is a generous soul. He is most certainly NOT a person just looking to clear a buck. He cares about the art. Thanks Thom

..His idea, "The car", in Kenton Knepper's "The Secret" is great as well. Maybe that guy will put out a book of his ideas and routines (for us all to read). That would be great Smile

Sean
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3207 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much Gabor, Sean and Chet!!

I really appreciate your votes.

Seven e-books from the Switchcraft set were released in 2007

Elliott
MindSeeker
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of MindSeeker
I have to agree with Sean Waters and say:

On Mephistos Shoulder & The Gift, both by Paul Brook

Not just my best buy last year, but some of my best buys EVER! Just a great lot of good thinking.
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Quote:
On 2008-01-16 21:10, ElliottB wrote:
Thank you so much Gabor, Sean and Chet!!

I really appreciate your votes.

Seven e-books from the Switchcraft set were released in 2007

Elliott

That's still three ink cartridges worth.

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
sychou
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of sychou
Switchcraft
Stop smoking
Mitox
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
The Gift - stunning depth
Mitox & S.A.D - thought-provoking
Post Justify - the bible of Post-it techniques?
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
I guess the limit of just one doesn't apply anymore?
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best of 2007 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.53 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL