We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jerome's TC The New Sensation ( Don't pollute with petty Café BS!) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Because I am a great friend of Jerome's and hate to see a thread that was started with one thing in mind get railroaded by Café drama, let's try this again...

Who else is in line for TC?

Jeff
xxx
soetopo1
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of soetopo1
I'm in.
Esjay Dee
View Profile
Loyal user
Halls of residence
267 Posts

Profile of Esjay Dee
OK Jeff, you're in charge.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Get over yourself...
Lets recap....you have secret information that no-one else has due to your 'connections' in the underground........which boosts your ego.
You are a bossom budy to the greats.
'We' are all a bunch of unintelligent posters on a riddiculous forum.

Where would we be without you ??

get lost!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Ohoh... now you might make him start another thread, ED... tsk tsk.

Besides, I'm a friend of Jerome too - and the best thing for this whole thing is for him to ignore the entire MC... as with all things when TC is released, it will either be recognized as a revolution or a dud.

Using my spectral prediction powers.... I predict I saw awards, praise and huzzahs for Jerome in the near future.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
Quote:
On 2008-01-18 09:45, Esjay Dee wrote:
Get over yourself...
Lets recap....you have secret information that no-one else has due to your 'connections' in the underground........which boosts your ego.

get lost!

lol

I can only imagine where this thread will go. jeff apparently believe doing mr.finley a favour in starting this thread but he should know things can work both ways

I say that if you have something againts jeff richards shouldnt be the reaon to sabotage finleys work: like it or not finleys stuff has nothing to do with you bashing richards or viceversa
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Again...

Not getting involved...

Not sure what your issue is Esjay -- and I appologize if I want to stay on the topic of the thread and that for some reason upsets you.

I never said anyone was unintelligent...

Your post (which you probably gave very little thought to before typing and hitting send) is exactly what is wrong with the Café. What does this have to do with the topic?
xxx
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Quote:
On 2008-01-18 09:56, Mariagi wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-01-18 09:45, Esjay Dee wrote:
Get over yourself...

get lost!

lol

I can only imagine where this thread will go. jeff apparently believe doing mr.finley a favour in starting this thread but he should know things can work both ways

I say that if you have something againts jeff richards shouldnt be the reaon to sabotage finleys work: like it or not finleys stuff has nothing to do with you bashing richards or viceversa

I'm not exactly sure why anyone would have "something against" me, or result to bashing me.

Maybe I'll regret asking this question...
xxx
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
The best way to not pollute this, is to not respond at all to the pollution.

So anyway, I've been impressed with Jerome's stuff, but don't know anything about this.
What would Wavy do?
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
From everything else that I have seen of Jerome's -- this promises to be quite the work.

Jerome is very pure in his thinking...
xxx
Esjay Dee
View Profile
Loyal user
Halls of residence
267 Posts

Profile of Esjay Dee
Which topic??
I fully support Jeromes intended publication. I PM'd him when I first heard of the expected release. You're brown nosing 'topic' is what offends me. My 'issue' as you put it is with you , not Jerome. I find you irritating and shallow. The topic on Jeromes proposed release will survive without your juevenile interjections.
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Jeff, breathe deeply, and just let it ride. You can do it. . . Goose-fa-ba. . .goose-fa-ba
What would Wavy do?
ravi
View Profile
Elite user
Germany
413 Posts

Profile of ravi
Oh my god! Where are we going? Spoiling such a great place as this Café with all this stup... posts.

To put it in one sentence:

I HATE JEROME!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS FRIENDLY; HELPFUL; ENTHUSIASTIC AND BUBBLING OVER WITH GREAT IDEAS.

I wished I could say that of me.

Jerome is a VERY fiendly and helpful guy and he has great ideas. He takes concepts to the extreme and produces something really great out of it.

If his publication has to do something with an idea he has shared some time ago with me, you can expect something simply wonderful, WELL WORTH ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY ASKED FOR.

Just my point of view:

Please wait and read before you judge something you have not even read. Just behave like grownups, be kind and WAIT!!!

Ravi
I N D R I D C O L E

DEAD AnD GONE
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
So, is this the one with the "Insomniac" routine in it?
What would Wavy do?
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
The guy I know with most connections with the underground is not Jeff. It is definitely Jim Callahan.

He has a lot of connections with the underground.

Six feet under connections, specifically.

As for the TC, can we stop having other threads on this, now?

Jerome wrote that WHEN the TC is ready to be sold, HE will post here and say so.

In my opinion there is no need to start multiple thread on this, now.

But I may be wrong.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Esjay Dee
View Profile
Loyal user
Halls of residence
267 Posts

Profile of Esjay Dee
Quote:

As for the TC, can we stop having other threads on this, now?

Jerome wrote that WHEN the TC is ready to be sold, HE will post here and say so.

In my opinion there is no need to start multiple thread on this, now.

Exactly !!
kriskraze
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of kriskraze
Jeff is just playing the brown nose groupie part. And very well he does it.
AlexSem
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of AlexSem
Jeff the drama queen Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jerome's TC The New Sensation ( Don't pollute with petty Café BS!) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL