The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 98 Magician of the Year - Mr. Gene Grant (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dlachance
View Profile
Veteran user
Mississippi
343 Posts

Profile of dlachance
Hello all,

I just wanted to take the time to let every know that Ring 98 in Mississippi is alive and well....building up steam.

I would like to also say that we recently held our Magician of the Year contest and Gene Grant (Phantini) was given that honor. Mr. Grant gave a superb performance which include card manipulation and his Zombie ball routine. Ring 98 is very fortunate to have Mr. Grant in our folds.

Blessing to all,
Dorian
-Dorian LaChance
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Hooray and congratulations!!! Keep up the good work.

Mark. Smile
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20507 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Ring 98 is indeed alive and well. In September I had the good fortune of visiting there and really enjoyed it.

Congratulations to Gene Grant!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3725 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Gene is, and has always been, the consumate gentleman and a true wealth of knowledge, and I'm proud to call him a friend for the past 20 years.

Steve Thomas
IBM TVP Mississippi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 98 Magician of the Year - Mr. Gene Grant (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL