The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Classic Force by Paul Gertner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2221 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
In an email from Denny Lee..he says Paul Gertner just dropped off some copies of his book on the classic force...and its only $12.00 Im going to get it. Im curious if anyone has this yet and what your thoughts are on it..If I remember correctly someone said this was the definitive work on the classic force.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Paul Gertner's booklet is a great resource for learning the Classic Force. I would also include the discussion in ROYAL ROAD TO CARD MAGIC, CARD COLLEGE, and the Eddie Tullock book. I've read them all and learned from them.

Enjoy the search.

Regards,

Paul Green
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1460 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
I have Paul's original booklet from 1980, "Forcing a Card in the Classical Manner". Even if you already do a classic force, you'll find great tips and hints based on unexpected actions by your spectator. Wonderful information to re-read occasionally.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1095 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Quote:
On 2008-01-21 17:00, PaulGreen wrote:
Paul Gertner's booklet is a great resource for learning the Classic Force. I would also include the discussion in ROYAL ROAD TO CARD MAGIC, CARD COLLEGE, and the Eddie Tullock book. I've read them all and learned from them.

Enjoy the search.

Regards,

Paul Green

Paul, I met you years ago at the TAOM in houston TX and you had just came out with a video on the Classic Force.

It was also a part of your lecture and since I didn't have the opportunity, then, I would like to say I very much enjoyed your demostrations and it was very entertaining to watch you classic force a magician about a dozen times, as he tried to mess you up to no avail.

I remember thinking, that this would be great for anyone wanting to get the grasp of this "classic" force.

Im sure this new booklet is good, as everything I have seen from Gertner is outstanding and use his UNSHUFFLED all the time.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Classic Force by Paul Gertner (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL