The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill in lemon! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
I did it again, just spent some more money!

Just placed an order for Rudy Hunter's Vitamin C and The World Greatest Magic: Bill in Lemon. I hope I got my money's worth.

Now, here is a question for you guys. There is something called Bill in Impossible Location. Is this something I could live without after what I just ordered?

Thanks for all the information.
Sincerely,
Madkiki
DP the Great
View Profile
Regular user
CC, Texas
198 Posts

Profile of DP the Great
Bill in Kiwi is super easy to do. You should check that one out, too. -DP
D. P. the Great
www.dpandedmagic.com
JoshuaMichael
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of JoshuaMichael
Steve Spill's version is described on Doc Eason's bar videos. Check what Steve has to say about this trick when he was the guest here on the Café back in Jan 2008.
Christo
View Profile
Loyal user
Cyprus
229 Posts

Profile of Christo
Wow!! De ja Vu!!!

Chris
"Humpty was pushed!!"
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On 2008-09-20 19:43, madkiki wrote:
I did it again, just spent some more money!

Just placed an order for Rudy Hunter's Vitamin C and The World Greatest Magic: Bill in Lemon. I hope I got my money's worth.

Now, here is a question for you guys. There is something called Bill in Impossible Location. Is this something I could live without after what I just ordered
Bill in Impossible Location is Ammar teaching veriations of Bill in Peanut, the "bonus" effect on Easy to Master Money Magic Vol. 3. You can live without this one, the rest of the DVD has some good things, as does the whole series. Work on what you've got, it's stronger.
Thanks for all the information.
Sincerely,
Madkiki
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
lozax
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of lozax
Carl Cloutier "Bill in Kiwi"
Dough Malloy "Lemon Game"
Scott Alexander "The Final Answer"
Cody Fisher "Bet your Bucks"
Fielding West
BTIL
Mark Wilsons "Cyclopedia of Magic"
John Carney
Michael Ammar "Easy to Master Money Miracles"
Bill Malone "On the Loose"
Manuel Muerte
Barrie Richardson "Theater of the Mind"
Rudy Hunter "Hunters Vitamin C"
Richard Sander "Close-Up Assassin"
Bill Malone "Counterfeit Money"
Doc Eason "Bill in the Lemon" (Steve Pill version)
Fielding West "Bill to Orange"
J. J. Sanvert "Card in the Lemon"
Ted Lesley "Bill in Lemon"
The last five in "The World's Greatest Magic - Bill In Lemon" DVD

All those version only by checking the two posts of the magic Café!!!! Means there must be some more versions. It's a brain twister to be able to choose one!!! Considering most of them claim or are claimed to be near the ultimate miracle. What is also disturbing is that they range from 9 dollars (Rudy Hunter) to 250 pounds (Scott Alexander)!!!

Here are some points / questions : (I am using Carl's Cloutier so it will be my point of comparison but I am not trying to revael too much so please tell me if I have gone too far)
- Cloutier's version uses a switch, need to be done wearing a jacket, needs some preparation
- Muerte's version seems to be done without a jacket (axelchen said almost naked)
- the add for Hunter's says : is impromptu, no gaff, no switch of bills, no preparation, no torn corner (only for 9 dollars!!!!)
- Alexander's version add said that it uses a gaff but also that it allows you to put the bill in the fruit in a second in front of the spectator.
- "The World's Greatest Magic - Bill In Lemon" teaches you 5 ways.

Even with the two posts in the Café I still am puzzled. Should I stick to Cloutier?? Should I learn Muerte's so I can perform without a jacket?? Should I learn Hunter's so I can perform with no preparation and impromptu?? Should I spend many money and get Alexander's, but it doesn't seem that much better than other's??

I hope your advices and comment will help on the subject although I fear I will hear off more and more versions each one having its advantages or being the best (I know what is the best for omeone is not for others). We should really do an Exel Table to be able to compare the pros and cons (with / without prep...) but I guess that would be revealing too much. (Sorry for posting something that long).
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
If what you're doing works for you then STICK WITH IT!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill in lemon! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL