We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry DVD/book advice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
Something I've never gotten round to doing. So... in order to save time, can anyone recommend a good DVD and/or book on palmistry that 'they have already used'?
Cheers,
Bobser
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
If in doubt, buy richard webster's books...

and there's a guy on here, called piers, he has a business card sized 60 second palmistry ebook that's good...a great way to get started and just to carry around with you...
I've asked to be banned
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2600 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Hi I'm going to chime in with my own ebook here, see link in sig
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1480 Posts

Profile of Piers
... and me!
Piers.
:)
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
I recomend bev's book it is very good Smile
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Without doubt, rush straight for the impressive Doug Dyment's "Cold Front".
I have a good basis in cold reading, and absolutely devoured Ian Rowland's book. Richard Webster confused me at first - did he think he was the real thing?? Took my a while to read between the lines.
Doug's system is a series of flash cards and prompts for employing Richard's work wrt palmistry.

BTW anyone on 'Penny' who doesn't have Doug's stuff is really missing out.
[
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
I personaly use the system from Richard Websters 'beginners guide to palm reading', and it has served me very well, but from what I have heard Bevvybev's book lays out a really easy to follow system that is very easy to use and learn. I would have bought it if I didn't already have my palmistry sorted out.

I really do recommend a system, though. That way you can be consistant, and remarkably accurate (it is far more accurate than phrenology, for example).
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2600 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
This is good stuff, can have you reading tomorrow if you put a few hours in. of course, put longer in, and you'll be a masterful reader if you employ the James Bond reading alongside your own cold reading knowledge.

http://outlaw-effects.com/outlaweffects/......temid=68
mindsynced
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of mindsynced
Webster has good information but not always easy to follow. And this from a guy that is working on a doctorate. Smile
Best wishes,
Keith
Keith Brown
Entertainer, Speaker and Author
"Exceeding YOUR Entertaiment Expectations"
www.keithbrownentertainment.com

"Making Magical Memories~Teaching Biblical Truth"
www.keithbrown.org
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2297 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Thanks to docsteve for the kind comments on Cold Front, which can be found here. I'm also an enthusiastic recommender of Richard Webster's Quick & Effective Cold Reading, in addition to his several works for the general public (one of these, Revealing Hands, is out of print, but available used for bargain prices.

Finally, another "lay" book, Johnny Fincham's Palmistry: Apprentice to Pro in 24 Hours is quite good, if somewhat unconventional in its interpretations. It's a one-hour-per-day study plan.
"Calculated Thoughts" is available at The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry DVD/book advice (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL