The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Stigmata A.D. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
I have the e-book. (Search out my post in The Cellar). t is terrific. I am sad that it is going to be released on DVD b/c I really, really love it.
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Yeah, it's a shame as this is so good... but it was always gonna be turned into a DVD project.
I love this though, one of my fave things, and now everyone else will be able to enjoy this.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Can this be used as a blood revelation?
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Quote:
On 2008-01-20 21:56, Blindside785 wrote:

Yeah sure it can... ive done various reveals in blood with this, though they are not taught in the manuscript, but you'll know how.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On 2008-01-21 07:31, Y2John wrote:
Quote:

Yeah sure it can... ive done various reveals in blood with this, though they are not taught in the manuscript, but you'll know how.

Excuse me but isn't the revelation a thing that will make this a copy of Nefesch's Blood?
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2008-01-24 18:48, titanasgr wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-01-21 07:31, Y2John wrote:
Quote:

Excuse me but isn't the revelation a thing that will make this a copy of Nefesch's Blood?

No. I wouldn't do the tears of blood "blood" by Nefesch. I will support his upcoming dvd set. But I'd like to do the blood appear REVELATION with blood. Not tears on face. It is somewhat different. Don't think it is copying, if that then I would say "Blood" is copying stigmata with a revelation, but it's not a copy off. "Blood" if I remember is on the face. I would be doing it on the palm with the blook appearing as a symbol or number
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
This looks really cool, but it would take some serious thinking to get this to work with my performing style and character.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2008-01-20 00:40, jeremysweiss wrote:
I have the e-book. (Search out my post in The Cellar). t is terrific. I am sad that it is going to be released on DVD b/c I really, really love it.

Ditto - this is too good to let out - 'cuz I have the ebook too - oh well...
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
A lot of people have this oppinion.
P3
practice practice perform.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Well I'm sure this is kinda mean, but act like you hit your eye and it starts to bleed.
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Soooooo.................Any news when this DVD will be out soon....I already had lots and Lots of idea about this thing
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
We are getting ready for magi fest sowe have been taking a break and then we will have it out real soon
P3
practice practice perform.
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
How long does this "break" is going to take?...does it going to be available trough Hocus-Pocus?
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
I was thinking about something the other day. With the scare that some people have in regards to hiv and aids, do you guys think spectators will be put off by this effect? I will probubly still get the dvd, but do not know if this barrier can be overcome?
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Hmmm....that is a good thinking....dont want to get a law suit after the show, when few weeks latter the spectator is checking their health and found that the "lovely" Mentalist/Performer left a souveneer in his Blood.....like HIV, Hepatitis, etc...etc...

anyone want to chime in on this?
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Lol, I doubt you would get sued. My point is from a spectators view. If they see blood on you, would they be willing to "pick a card"and sign it after the Stigmata effect? I doubt it.Or what about letting you touch them afterwards.
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Then you should have a rubber glove ready and hand it out before you're doing the Stigmatism.... Smile
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Thants funny man. Then you could bust into anyother rubber glove magic effect you know.
jquackc
View Profile
Loyal user
JC - Denver
218 Posts

Profile of jquackc
Here's the creators myspace page. It's had another demo of the effect. http://www.myspace.com/3bsmith3
JC

www.jquackc.com
myspace.com/jquackc

It's coming...QUACK... a new ebook from the fallible mind of JC... April 2048... groundbreaking material... limited edition... only 200 will be sold. Starting at $47... Preorder your copy toda
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Only one of the methods use real blood and I provide a "non-real blood" alternative to this method. I usually close with this effect or use it as a stand alone.. I feel that busting out card tricks after is anti-climactic.

Also, I almost always head straight to the bathroom to wash up after performing this. If you are concerned with any spectators worrying about diseases you can show them your washed hands with no exposed/open wounds before continuing. You can also do a 'Padre Pio' and keep your hand bandaged afterward.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Stigmata A.D. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL