The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Sumerian Mosaic List of Contents » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..16~17~18 [Next]
kriskraze
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of kriskraze
Semantics

You can't help stick your oar in!!! Let the author, who knows the effect best (have you even seen it???) answer.

Ideally I'd like the contents re-written in a more tangible form.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Quote:
On 2008-01-20 14:10, kriskraze wrote:
Ideally I'd like the contents re-written in a more tangible form.

Naturally.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I've got a box full of PM's and not much time, but let me answer krizkraze question about "The Brainchild Routine" first and in an hour or so I will list all the effects that are 100% and the one's that are not and why.

I should mention that the book will still not be available for a number of months. This thread was simply to answer some of the questions surrounding the release and give you guys (and gals) a glimpse at the work offered.

The BC routine utilizes the Cube as mentioned. The interesting thing here is the performer acts as a facilitator to the sitter's own unique experience with the Cube. The routine incorporates a number of psychological and statistical forces during the Cube visualization and imagery. Not only does this result in the sitter giving THEMSELVES A READING (one they will not and cannot argue because THEY do it!), it also provides convincers to the experience through well placed, coherent psych. forces, invisible outs AND a booktest kicker using "The Cube" book(s).

I feel like I'm giving away a bit too much here. The routine is exactly what the description says . . . a person finds themselves on an inward journey and aligned to the Universal Mind. There is also an extended version that goes all out with apports from the imaginary desert being brought back with the seeker.

I hope this answers your question and I'll be back shortly to address the others.

Best,
JF
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
kriskraze
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of kriskraze
Yes that was great. Just the sort of level of description I think an effect should have. No revealing of the methods, just an explanation of how it appears. I'd be keen to see similar treatment given to some of the other vaguer descriptions.

Thanks
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Sure. Give me time and I'd be happy to expand upon some of the descriptions.

Take care,
J
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Will this be in English or Akkadian?
Rosemary
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Rosemary
An interesting idea, using the cube. I always liked that mental game.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Rosemary, have you heard of Dr. Wendy Woo's System 44?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
ALEXANDRE

Please stop with that one (System 44).

Tony
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I'm sorry?

Rosemary mentioned the Cube, System 44 is two psychological games created by a Japanese Professor.

Why shouldn't I mention it?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

First off, this is a thread about Sumerian Mosaic, let's discuss that.

Second, I mentioned to you in private why and I'd rather not go public, fire burns all. But if you insist on it, I will.

Tony
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Having a bad day Tony?

You mean the Kokology reference? I'm not worried about it. I used two games out of over 100 of them, I am perfectly comfortable using the two games as a parody on Hilford's System 88. If you search Kokology online you'll be able to find "examples" of the two book's contents on the internet.

I like you Tony, but this attitude of yours I don't understand. Don't threaten me, ever, unleash whatever you have on me at will if you wish as I have nothing to hide. System 44 was not sold, but given away as a fun little thing and using two of the professor's games when you can find them online for free as well is what I consider a "tease" on the two books which contain over 100 of such games.

Besides, surely we shouldn't go off topic on the Magic Café....

Enjoy the rest of your day, Tony. Seriously.
Ezzet
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweden
391 Posts

Profile of Ezzet
Man I'm tired of every single thread turning into something else than it started as.

BTW This book sounds great. How will one order and if its possible to give an appr. cost rate that would be nice. One has a wife to persuade of buying.

Ezzet
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Jerome mentioned The Cube, Rosemary mentioned The Cube and I mentioned System 44 (or if you prefer, two games from Kokology's first book). They are similar psychological games. On topic in my opinion.

Besides, I don't see anyone giving Docc Hilford any grief for System 88. Maybe no one understood the System 44 parody.

Anyway, I would also like to know a price for this book ... maybe it's too soon.
Energizer
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Energizer
Jerome - I'd be interested to find out how much this thing is gonna cost, if you could please provide some indication ...

I thought the Berglas book was expensive, but Subgenial mentioned $2000! Surely not ...

Thanks

Olly
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Quote:
On 2008-01-20 17:30, Energizer wrote:
I thought the Berglas book was expensive, but Subgenial mentioned $2000! Surely not ...

Eek!
Energizer
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Energizer
Yeah, there's going to have to be some sacrifices ...

I may have to move from steak to mince. From Tropicana to Mr Juicy. From Herbal Essences Shampoo to good old Head and Shoulders.

How in the name of god am I gonna get $2000?

I can't stand the idea of people knowing things I don't, but this time, I may just have to accept it.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Not in the 4 figures Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Looking forward to it!

Sean
Esjay Dee
View Profile
Loyal user
Halls of residence
267 Posts

Profile of Esjay Dee
Me too.

steve.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Sumerian Mosaic List of Contents » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..16~17~18 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL