The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Vanishing 2˝ coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nicd
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
164 Posts

Profile of nicd
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for suggestions for vanishing the coins during a C/S/B routine to switch out the gimmick.
This part of the routine is based on Cody Fisher's routine but I never liked the popup move and vanishing only 2 of 3 coins does not really make sense for me.

I've been playing around with the Rubinstein variation of the Spider Vanish and with a combination of a click pass and a steal but I'm not entirely comfortable with either.
So maybe there is the perfect sleight out there for this application, I'd really love to here some suggestions!
Ideally I'd be looking for a silent complete vanish of multiple coins (no sleeves!) but I wouldn't mind holding out as long as the vanish is really convincing.

I hope there are some creative solutions out there someone could point me to!

Thanks a lot in advance Smile
Nic
Gary Yin
View Profile
Elite user
Sabah, Malaysia
449 Posts

Profile of Gary Yin
I would say, a fake fan of the coins sticked with sticky thing. Then switch it out. Then lap the fake fan, or sleeve.
yrag89@hotmail.com (msn msgr)

Gary Justin Yin.
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1417 Posts

Profile of feher
I would look up John Bannon's version of this and also Scott Guinns...at the end of both of them the coins are examible.

Plus they are both great routines.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
I do a routine called "CSB Assault" on the "Coin Man Walking" DVD by Dan Watkins in the hands of the spectator and in the end the gaff is gone and the 3 coins are totally examinable. I get killer results from the spectators, they have no clue! You can find it at:

http://www.coinvanish.com

along with a lot of other cool things.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
I'm working on something similar and the spider vanish seems to be working fine. However, immediately after the spider vanish the coins are revealed to be in an unexpected place....and that takes all the heat off the spider vanish.
Wes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Vanishing 2˝ coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL