We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Intuition Experiment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I'm ready for more bashing ... it's been a couple of days.

Anyway here you'll find more Mentalism card material ... oh, I love cards and use them in my Mentalism work often. I performed the " Casual Object Reading Demonstration" just yesterday at a birthday party on a cruise ship. Do I need to mention that a couple of very attractive women wanted to become followers?

Again, this is an experiment in intuition ... for the spectator, then for you! Naturally, your intuition is perfect!

"I like the Casual Object Reading Demonstration better...." - Dr. Bill Cushman

Both easy to do as usual!

The RV ad on the main Penny page will lead you there.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Dr. Wendy Woo has just volunteered these steps to develop Real Intuition in honor of the release of "The Intuition Experiment".

Thank you Dr. Wendy Woo.

Step 1 - Pay attention to your inner world:

Most of us live in our heads and pay little or no attention to the feelings that we so aptly call "gut feelings". Our tummy knows far more than we give it credit for - so start listening to it. This is the gateway to our "inner world" or intuition. Intuition, as opposed to logic, reasoning and rationale, is a gentler source of information that often defies logic, challenges reason and is strongly connected to feelings in the body rather than in the mind or head. Paying attention to our inner world requires that we press the pause button on the endless mental processing that consumes most of us. It allows us to focus to emotions, feelings and our body and with this we have taken the first crucial step to accessing our intuitive self.

Step 2 - Sort out the inner committee:

When trying to solve a problem or simply when thinking about anything - it may be interesting (if not scary) to notice just how many different perspectives or internal voices we have going on inside - and no, this is not "Schizophrenia 101". Sorting out the difference between your internal voices of fear from other calmer, clearer source of internal thought is vital. The tyrants on the internal committee prevent us from hearing the softer, wise internal guru who actually has something valuable to say.

Step 3 - Get rid of any inter'fear'ance"

What most people do not realize, is that fear literally interferes with true intuition. Many profound 'aha' moments can happen in the shower, or while taking a relaxing walk - why? Because when our body is finally relaxed and calm, our intuition can kick in. While fear, stress, grief, anger and their friends on the internal committee are hogging our internal bandwidth with their load and pushy behavior, they literally drown out the gentle, softer inner guru. So train your body to relax.

Step 4 - Peel the onion (with or without the tears):

But the truth is that most of us don't want to be quiet, relax or keep still for any significant length of time, because we know that all sorts of nasty emotions, old baggage and inner turmoil lies in wait to pounce the moment we shut our eyes, (for anything other than sleep). Behind the doors of any likely emotional purging, inner exploration and inner dragon slaying, is your inner well of intuition - just waiting to be used. So although it is not necessary to fully peel the onion to access your intuition, it will give you high-speed access to your guru.

Step 5 - Put the power back where it belongs:

We are accountable for our choices, and even not choosing is a choice. Every choice is an act of power, because power is the result of responsibility and choice. Once you have gone through the first 4 steps you will have found your intuition and inner guidance system. Now use it to actively increase your awareness of choices - seek out new ways of seeing and new ways of being. Open your horizons and then use your intuition to choose paths and actions that feel the most truly aligned with your inner 'fear-free self'. And don't be afraid to dream a bigger dream for yourself.

Step 6 - Sometimes it's just macaroni:

Any veteran of the inner world will tell first time tourists, that sometimes when you close your eyes and go inside, even after doing fancy meditation postures and tricks - you still get thoughts of last nights dinner, to-do lists and other garbage invading your inner sanctum. So use discernment, because sometimes it is just macaroni! Be patient with yourself and go back a few steps and try again.

Step 7 - Finding the gold"

After you've started paying attention, fired and hired on the inner committee, cleared up the inter"fear"ance, peeled the onion, taken back your power and sifted through the macaroni - you may be surprised to find many easily accessible nuggets of insight and wisdom waiting to enrich your life with support and guidance.
M. H. Goodman
View Profile
Regular user
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
169 Posts

Profile of M. H. Goodman
I think that there's a lesson there for all of us. My thanks to Dr. Wendy Woo for her inspiring and insightful guidance.

Alexandre, with regards to step four, do you happen to know whether it needs to be an onion, or will peeling a shallot have the same effect?
Coinucopia available now at http://coinucopia.blogspot.com.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5856 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
You don't peel shallots, you mince them. Smile

My inner chef.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
A Rebuttal of Wendy Woo's Treatise from my friend, Winston Woodle the III (Yes, he IS a dog):

Step 1 - Pay attention to your inner world:

Just make sure to not forget the outer world interacts with it..

"Trust in Allah - but tie up your camel!"

Step 2 - Sort out the inner committee:

By Coup d'etat?

Step 3 - Get rid of any inter'fear'ance"

Fear and anxiety are not always a bad thing - they can warn one of danger and going into something they might regret...

Step 4 - Peel the onion (with or without the tears):

Of course, self-peeling has one trapped in their own concept of fumes... sometimes one needs to have external sources...?

Step 5 - Put the power back where it belongs:

Yeah!!! Here here! Credit people properly! No more taking power and magic from others wrongly!!! Be happy! Don't Worry! Save yourself.... remember Jacob Marley's Chain!!

Step 6 - Sometimes it's just macaroni:

Or a Flying Spaghetti Monster

Step 7 - Finding the gold"

Often Gold is found through healthy relationships which allow the inner world to grow... gold is cold.... they made sarcophagi of gold for mummies... and looked what happened to them...
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Fact: Winston Woodle the III is one clever dog (biscuit)!

Fact: Wendy Woo and Hector Chadwick are secret lovers!

Fact: None of this is true!

Fact: Pop psychology sucks!

Fact: You didn't need to mention that 2 very attractive women wanted to become followers, but I'm sure it will help sell a few $5 ebooks. Smile

-J
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Winston Woodle the III thanks you! Being a psychic canine is a hunger-making occupation.

He also says the 2 attractive women may posses the same body and may have DNA tests show a XY chromosome pattern... WWIII can smell something is foul... he does have a psychic wet nose with some wild nostrils...
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Intuition Experiment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL