The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A little mentalism effect of mine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Darn!

It WAS Tom Frame.

As I mentioned earlier, it is the best version out there.
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
362 Posts

Profile of tomcards
Thanks Ben. You have impeccable taste.

Tom Frame
Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1244 Posts

Profile of Medifro
Quote:
On 2008-01-21 05:43, Curtis Kam wrote:
This is pretty obviously based on the Vernon Five Card Mental Force which is a percentage thing in most hands. In a recent Genii article, David Regal (or was it Acer--too many Davids in magic--rule out Blaine, Copperfield, Roth, Williamson and Neighbors, though) asked "Does this thing Ever Work?"

On this force, I'm actually working in this at the moment. I perform it quite often, using the patter mentioned in Expert Card Technique, and it usually works. I tried it out without the patter ( giving them the packet to shuffle and to think of any card ), and suprisingly the force succeeded about 75% of time. ( Blaine actually did this in his first special by the way .. and I, as a layman back then, thought of the force card ).

I would love to know ANY article/book/DVD/tape that talks about this force. I've only learned it through Expert Card Technique, any other resource that talks about the force?

To the original poster: Work on the first sleight, Daryl's DVD set on Card Sleights has lovely tips on it. I'm glad to see a bold routine done, haha. I personally do something very similar.

~ Feras
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A little mentalism effect of mine (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL