We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Any other mentalist forums (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindsynced
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of mindsynced
Just wondering if any of you working guys are members of other Mentalist forums. If so, I would be interested in hearing what they are. That is not a reflection on this one...I will keep participating in this one, obviously. I just like to have more than one option to make friends with fellow performers. You can PM me if you like.
Thanks,
Keith
Keith Brown
Entertainer, Speaker and Author
"Exceeding YOUR Entertaiment Expectations"
www.keithbrownentertainment.com

"Making Magical Memories~Teaching Biblical Truth"
www.keithbrown.org
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Talkmagic. co. uk is one I regularly use, their mentalists area is invite only and hidden from search engines...

so you can post your own routines pretty freely for feedback/comments...found that useful...inbetween that and then performing them properly - you can get some good work out of it...good people too...lot less arguments and very anti exposure!

and I pop on paul brook's one too...
I've asked to be banned
mindsynced
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of mindsynced
Do they accept Americian performers? And if so, what must one do to receive an invite?
Thanks for the info.
Keith
Keith Brown

www.keithbrown.org
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Its a predominently UK based site - they accept anyone...

its mainly amateur to the occasional pro types, but I really like the free sharing of ideas part of it...plenty of people gig around though...just not always fulltime...like me! very proud of classing myself as an amateur...

no invite, just join! you can always pm one of the moderators (who are very proactive) and let them know who you are/ask for access to the mentalism forum...

bananafish posts on here, he's one of the mods there...

some of the online vision guys pop on there fairly regularly...
I've asked to be banned
mindsynced
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of mindsynced
Thanks a lot. No matter what percentage of your living is derived from our passion...one can and should...be a professional. That is what I meant by "working" in my original post. Stay proud. And again, thanks for the info.
keith
Keith Brown

www.keithbrown.org
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Of course - I wasnt suggesting you were being snobbish or off, hope it didn't sound like it...

there's a few others - magic woods, magic bunny, a couple of others ive seen, but don't really post there...there's a few private ones...i'm a member of two, but dunno where I stand on revealing their names...so I cant...

good luck in wherever you choose!
I've asked to be banned
mindsynced
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of mindsynced
Thanks. No, I didn't believe that you were being that way. I just wanted to clearify what I had originally meant by my post.
Take care,
Keith
Keith Brown

www.keithbrown.org
MindSeeker
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of MindSeeker
I think that Abraxus is only mentioning Paul Brook's forum so that more people will go there and help to break the code Smile
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
That code is impossible!
MindSeeker
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of MindSeeker
I am having a fair go at it Jon. Although it has been taking up more and more of my work time each day. I have a new idea, but I want to follow the path a little further before I post up my (if any) findings.
M. H. Goodman
View Profile
Regular user
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
169 Posts

Profile of M. H. Goodman
Good luck with your codebreaking, MindSeeker. If it's any help, I suspect that the successful decryption of the code will be facilitated by copious amounts of the following:

:stout:

Please let us know how you get on.
Coinucopia available now at http://coinucopia.blogspot.com.
MindSeeker
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of MindSeeker
I agree, too bad I cant drink that one Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Any other mentalist forums (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL