The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Anyone in the Concord/Martinez/Pleasant hill area want to session? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I'm trying to find someone to session with, anyone in the area interested? I'm not into the magic club scene, just some informal get togethers & talk shop.

Thanks,
Mike
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5903 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
What you mean like that time you, Peter, and I hung out at the beer garden in Izmir, Turkey and drank and did magic. How is it that Peter could be half the way around the world and still have friends come up to him sitting at a pub in a festival?????

Hey Ich, I nered some minds to bounce ideas off. Ping me and lets session. Maybe I can pry Dorain away from his fiance.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3348 Posts

Profile of gaddy
SF is too far away Smile
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2008-01-20 22:59, Tom Cutts wrote:
What you mean like that time you, Peter, and I hung out at the beer garden in Izmir, Turkey and drank and did magic. How is it that Peter could be half the way around the world and still have friends come up to him sitting at a pub in a festival?????

Hey Ich, I nered some minds to bounce ideas off. Ping me and lets session. Maybe I can pry Dorain away from his fiance.

Peter is world famous for being a very handsome!

I'm gonna shoot you a message & see when we could hook up.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Anyone in the Concord/Martinez/Pleasant hill area want to session? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL