The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A new type of control (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Top Hat
View Profile
Inner circle
We peed on you!
1077 Posts

Profile of Top Hat
Anyone have any views on this?

http://www.911blogger.com/node/10025
TH Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
I'm always nervous about any scientific evidence on anything nowadays. Don't know what it is but I think that sensationalism creeps in too easily.

So here I am, expected to believe a professional opinion on buildings which is all well and good, but this techno speak is actually saying that the US Government deliberately blew up buildings with US citizens in them. Cynical as I may be , I have a hard time believing that.

In the not too distant past we were all going to die from CJD, but somehow, and I am not clear how , we've come through that, despite scientific reports costing the farming industry millions.

So my view is that they should take reports like this out and bury it on a grassy knoll somewhere.
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
I find this very hard to believe is my way of saying BS.
hoodrat
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
388 Posts

Profile of hoodrat
I only watched about the first fifteen minutes of the video up to the point where the collapse of Building 7 was being discussed. There are some compelling and interesting ideas presented. The truth about 9/11, if we haven't already been presented with the truth by the 9/11 Commission's report, will probably never be known. I prefer to remain neutral on the subject, trust no one, and make my own life as positive and productive as possible.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
You know, maybe this is all true, and maybe it all makes sense. But: how can I judge? What do I know about engineering?

I haven't been active in this forum since getting a bit upset about someone who thought he could tell everyone here about something *I* know a lot about. He didn't. One might even say he is an idiot with regard to the subject being discussed.

Well, in this case I am an idiot. I am. I admit it. I can watch this entire lecture (I haven't), but how can I judge what I am hearing? Can I do the math? Have I analysed explosions? Am I an engineer?

People, I don't know doodie in this case, and I admit it. It reminds me of...
...grassy knoll stuff.

So...watch the video, but unless you are an engineer or an architecht don't assume that everything is convincing. And if you are, consider you might be wrong.

And Gilgamesh, you're right. The grassy knoll is EXACTLY where this belongs, until somehow and somewhere someone can come up with a way to make sense without reverting to gnosticism.

Jeff
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
To paraphrase Robert Anton Wilson: "If God didn't exist, Man would have had to invent Him..."

The same goes for all of the answers to all of the "great unknowns" of the world.

I know I am being cryptic here- and that's that's on purpose...

Just keep telling yourself, in times of doubt:

"Lee Harvey Oswald, Acting Alone, Killed President John F. Kennedy.
Lee Harvey Oswald, Acting Alone, Killed President John F. Kennedy.
Lee Harvey Oswald, Acting Alone, Killed President John F. Kennedy..."

The world will make a lot more sense afterwards!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Complete hooey. More conspiracist theories made up by delusional minds.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
A koan (I just made up): Even if it's not true, if it could be true, then it might as well be true.

Jack Shalom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A new type of control (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL