The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best Grand Illusion for the solo performer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
340 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Thanks a lot for your posts once more. You are helping me a lot. You are great.
Do not you think that magic is expensive to make que lay people stay away from the secrets of magic?

Regards
JAEIII
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of JAEIII
If money is not a big deal, then I would also highly recommend Walter Blaney's Ladder Levitations. Both models (Ladder levi & suspension 3001) are great and made to perfection. Walter just sold all of his ladder levi's though so if you want one it will be about a year. Just a heads up Smile
Believe In Magic....I do!
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
IF your looking for levitations, check out andrew mayne's new booklet, Touching Sky at http://www.weirdthings.com

It has some good stage levitations, and closeup ones as well. They can all be made for under 20 dollars.
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
340 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Thanks a lot Eddie and others.

In fact I have $2000 to spend on a illusion...
magic 12376
View Profile
Regular user
Wilkes-Barre Pa
115 Posts

Profile of magic 12376
I don't recall the price, but Doug Tilford sells a one man Modern art illusion on his sight. I do however believe it was less than 10,000.00 More like 2-3,000.00 I think.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best Grand Illusion for the solo performer (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL