The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Amazing Jonathan's Knife Through Arm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rusty
View Profile
New user
England
77 Posts

Profile of Rusty
Hi,

Has anyone ever used this illusion? I know there are cheaper versions out there that cannot be examined but this one can!! - Could do with some advice, as it's $220.

Can anyone do a review - it's sold at pete bests on http://www.pbdm.com

Thanks
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1255 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
DO NOT BUY FROM PETE'S BEST!!! There are other avenues you can go through to get this effect if you want it. Even if it were to cost you Fifty dollars more elsewhere, you would probably save hundreds in the long run. Pete's Best has been a topic on The Café before. I suggest you do a search on them before you buy ANYTHING from this company.

Samuel
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3392 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Rusty,

Just go to the source and get the knife from Johnathan? I was lucky(?) to be the selected audience member a few years ago, and got to see the effect real close. Whoa!! You won't be disappointed!

http://www.amazingj.com/index1.htm

Cheers!
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
It's a great effect, however I use a cheaper version of the effect. I do it usually in my Halloween shows and stand up shows for adults. I don't find it necessary to even consider handing it out for inspection.

If you have the money, you can't go wrong with Amazing Jonathan's version Smile
Maybe I'll save up and purchase it too. Now you got me thinking.
Rusty
View Profile
New user
England
77 Posts

Profile of Rusty
Thanks for the warning Samuel!!

I still am looking to purchase The Amazing Jonathan's version but I don't think I'll use Pete Bests'.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Amazing Jonathan's Knife Through Arm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL