The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Expansion of Texture as described in Art of Magic: anyone try this? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

travisb
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
523 Posts

Profile of travisb
L'Homme Masque was bold. I haven't tried out this handling yet--and I expect that doing so will clarify some of the fuzzy details--still, the move to extract the coin sounds like it would be difficult to get away with. Has anyone played with this?

-Travis

P.S. While I'm at it, has anyone tried out L'Homme Masque's "The Flying Card" also from AoM? The principle just doesn't seem like it would work (and it certainly doesn't when I try it on myself). Does something about modern card design make this not work?

P.P.S. Has anyone ever put together a list of print references for L'Homme Masque? His magic seems interesting and original, and worthy of collecting in one place.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Expansion of Texture as described in Art of Magic: anyone try this? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL