The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Lance Burton (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jcmagicman
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of jcmagicman
Question for fans of Knight Rider.

Anyone remember a Knight Rider episode where Lance Burton made a special guest appearance playing an evil magician? I was going to post this question at http://www.knightrideronline.com/ but thought I would try here first my fellow magicians.

There was a scene where David Hasselhoff is brought up on stage as an audience witness while Lance Burton is sealed inside a canvass bag and placed into the trunk of KIT (the black car). A few minutes go by and since Lance hasn't made his escape, his worried assistants quickly pop open the trunk. To the surprise of David and the audience, there is a tiger inside the trunk now and Lance Burton makes his amazing transposition appearance among the audience.

I remember seeing this type of effect being sold somewhere long time ago in an Abbott's catalog I think. Does anyone know where I can obtain plans for this type of illusion? Any videos welcomed.

J.C.
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
There is a girl/man to lion(or tiger) effect called 'the lion's bride' but since this is a tv episode they have used some magic of their own...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Lance Burton (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL