The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Lie Detector TW3000 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pbj100
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of pbj100
I recommend you take a look at John breeds "funny fingers"
Great routine great prop. 100 % reliable
Phil
Paul Gross
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of Paul Gross
Hello,

The actual name of the John Breeds product is Funny Fibbers. Hocus Pocus has the USA Exclusive on this item. This comes complete with all that you need including the Funny Fibber Lie Detector,clipboard with funny questions etc. along with other suggestions as well. John has made this a family friendly prop so either adult or childrens performers will be able to use it.

It is well made as all of Johns props are and operates with a "hands free" remote which is a real plus. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for more info. if needed. We do have Funny Fibbers in stock and can ship immediately. Hope this info. has been helpful.

Best regards
Paul Gross
Owner
Hocus Pocus
Best Regards,

Paul Gross

Owner

http://www.hocus-pocus.com
John Breeds
View Profile
Veteran user
England
336 Posts

Profile of John Breeds
Thanks Phil and Paul for the recommendation.

In the FF design I’ve tried to make it as versatile as possible; for example: Although it’s UHF remote-controlled it incorporates a hands-free gimmick; it can be used for adults or children; it includes a clip-board full of gags and questions for both adults and questions; it includes a bonus routine to convert it into a “Don’t Ring That Bell!”

There is presently a 'Funny Fibbers' thread on the "The Little Darlings".
If you want more details then go to my web site or Hocus Pocus.

John
John Breeds
View Profile
Veteran user
England
336 Posts

Profile of John Breeds

Ooops!

I should have included this pic with the above text.

John
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I have been using the TW3000 for tree years on my kids and adult shows and it works great. This is a PRO prop.
I own different Tim Wisseman props and all of them are high quality, accurate electronics and never fail me.
High recommend any Tim´s props.
And regarding the script, it really easy to make one. Mine is simple because I like to improvise based on how the volunteer reacts.
Regards!
pbj100
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of pbj100
Sorry about the title miss spell of the title, I posted from my phone and the predictive text changed it . Without me noticing phil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Lie Detector TW3000 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL