We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Ice from Water (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Hey guys,

Here's a video of Ice from Water by Andrew Gerard I saw on youtube. The effect is great...thought some of you might be interested if you hadn't made up your mind about purchasing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l04cERP9nHo

Matthew Mello
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Just to clarify, The magician performing my effect is not me ( Andrew Gerard ) , but his name is Lu-Chen (sp)?
He does a great job of performing it as well..as the reactions show.

all The Best,
Andrew Gerard
houston_3721
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of houston_3721
Yea magician performing in the video is Lu Chen (or Liu Qian in Mandarin), a famous magician from Taiwan.

Just to translate a little bit...

At the beginning the host said, "Magicians are powerful but something happened a few days before proved Lu Chen isn't that powerful. Lu Chen couldn't go to Hong Kong because he lost his passport. Everyone thought he could make a new passport appear, but he couldn't. However, he's here today. You know why? because he'd found his passport!" followed by a good laugh...

A there's another gag when Lu Chen put his hands in the water the first time (before the trick starts), he said "well I am just washing my hands" the audience had a good laugh again.
please pardon my English
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of Logan
Thanks for the mini translation houston_3721!

I was wondering what the gag was at the beginning!

Much appreciated.

Take care,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Ice from Water (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL