The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » New SAM member (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Just got my first MUM and I love it. Job well done SAM!
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
klownchuck
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of klownchuck
Welcome the S.A.M.!!!

We are soooooooooooo proud of John Moehring and his crew. The M-U-M is certainly a treasure!

Chuck Lehr
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Always great to have one more in the society. Welcome.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Welcome! Smile

Mark.
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Welcome aboard! Please do let me know if I can ever be of any assistance.

Maria Ibanez
Presidnet
Society of American Magicians
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Thanks everyone. Magic sure has fired me up again.. its nice to have a hobby that inspires!
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
housermagic
View Profile
New user
In the mountains
71 Posts

Profile of housermagic
From another new/prospective member, welcome. I have only recently applied for membership in this great organization. To add to the enjoyment, membership ina local Assembly is a plus.

Bill
mindpirate
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
186 Posts

Profile of mindpirate
Welcome!
~MindPirate~
www.magicianschoice.net
www.magicofben.com

It can not be...and yet...it can
- Tommy Wonder
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Maria Iba~ez,her family and all the S.A.M members are the Best!!!Past year was my first "Outside Convention" (Dallas Texas) and all the people make us feel in family!
Good Bless Maria Iba~ez,her family and ALL THE S.A.M MEMBERS,WE ARE THE BEST!!!!
Hansel from Puerto Rico
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
Chuck, nice seeing you in the Café! You were wonderful with your assistance in my Dallas ventures. The MUM is a great read, John has done wonders. I'm personally looking forward to the April issue.
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.christophermanos.com
klownchuck
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of klownchuck
A TWO part post.

1 - Hansel.. Thanks for your comments about the Dallas S.A.M. Convention. We in Dallas are so proud that it came off as such a FUN convention!.. Maria is travelling at the moment.. so I am sending her an email to remind her to check out your comments when she returns.

2 -- Chris.... I agree -- I thought that the February issue was probably the best yet (and that is NOT because I contributed part of an article).. I am also looking forward to the April issue. I wrote an article about a young vet and they tell me it should be in the April issue. Got my fingers crossed.

Yours, in Magic. Chuck Lehr
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
Cool, It looks like I have an article in there too. Keeping my fingers crossed too!
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.christophermanos.com
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings everyone, true to his word Chuck "the magnificent" Lehr sent me notice to be sure to check out the post above by Hansel. Jay and I were traveling throughout Italy where we had a terrific time and where I am happy to report that the S.A.M. received a great deal of coverage as many, many cards were passed out and where I performed at several different locations for laymen. Had a terrific time but now it's time to say....be it ever so humble.

Thank you for all your kind words - I've missed you all and look forward to telling you of our Italian adventures.

Keep a dream in the making

Maria
Bruce Chadwick
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Bruce Chadwick
It is an honor and privilege to have you as a member of what is truly one of the greatest magic organizations ever.

Bruce Chadwick
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Welcome to the SAM. I wish you much success in yur magic and hope to get a chance to share ideas and magic with you in the future.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Welcome.

It is fun to go to a National Convention. I have only been to one. (Boston 05) What a great time it was matching faces to names. Late night jams were not as easy as it was back in the 70's. Actually they were easy, it was the early morning sessions ....

If anyone gets to the Kansas City(USA) area give me an email....

Peace to all.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
JohntheMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Mechanicsburg, PA
157 Posts

Profile of JohntheMagician
It’s funny how things go. I have been a member of the IBM for 3 years now and didn’t give a second thought to the SAM until I was elected President of our local joint Ring/Assembly. Boy talk about a BIG blind spot.

You guys are GREAT!

As being the poor guy who got MMREED hooked on magic; well what can I say but Moohaaahaaaa !
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” ~ Doug Henning
<BR>____________________________________________
<BR>WWW.ILLUSIONDELUSION.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » New SAM member (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL