The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Dave Womach illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
Dear Café members,anybody can describe this D.WOMACH effect? Thanks,Serg.
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Which effect is that? The invisible illusion effect? LOL

Best,

Tim
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
This is not joke,but very funny,real!I forget attach image,sorry. Serg.

Click here to view attached image.
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Hi Serg,

It looks like " parrot to girl" . The effect of parrot to girl is that you put the parrot into the cage, cover it with a cloth and then when you pull the cloth off the parrot has changed to a girl. ( much like lions bride)

Best,

Tim
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
Thanks,Tim!But I not see base,may be effect like "morrit cage",or girl hide on top of frame?And my question:cover only cage or front panel of big frame? Sincerely,Serg.
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Hi Serg,

Not sure how Dave does his but remember that this is a promo shot and may not have a visible method.

Best,

Tim
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
Yes,Tim I concord with you. Serg.
Wade Live
View Profile
Veteran user
Earth
322 Posts

Profile of Wade Live
This is a custom illusion and creation of Dave Womach. Tim Clothier out of Vegas built the prop. Greg Frewin now owns the piece.... The method is pretty dang cool!!

- Wadini
duqxoop
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of duqxoop
Ummm..... I was in the show with Dave in Saipan and he NEVER GOT THIS ILLUSION TO WORK!! It was cut from the show during rehearsals!! It NEVER saw stage time in front of an audience. It sat backstage collecting dust during the entire run of the show
magicneil
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of magicneil
I recently saw Greg Frewin do this illusion at his theatre but instead of using a parrot in the cage he used 2 doves. It was very deceptive.
Martin John
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Martin John
Any one know if there is any video footage of the illusion? The effect is fantastic, the parrot is placed into the illusion, the magician walks away from the illusion, the door shuts automatically, followed by the curtain dropping automatically, then the curtain falls (again automatically) to show the parrot has now disappeared and a girl in its place. An amazing effect and great new principal as the cage is suspended.
Magician Martin John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Dave Womach illusion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL