The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Silk to Egg: Egg Transport Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
To transport your eggs to your shows without harm, check this out:
http://www.rei.com/product/696008
Cheap, easy, and effective!
Autumn
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
I've been using this exact egg carrier for years. I carry the two gimmicked eggs (one for backup), and however many real eggs I need for the performances I've booked, plus one.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
Great idea Autumn! That is eggsactly what I need! Smile
Regan
Mister Mystery
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Eggsellent! [Arg, I cannot believe I said that!]

I discovered this carrier years ago when I went camping a lot. I remembered this carrier after I received my Silk to Egg by Bob Sanders. Even though you do not have to use a real egg with Bob's version, it is a great way to carry the eggs so they stay clean and protected.

I have seen these plastic egg cases in the camping section at Target, too. [I also think they have a two-egg carrier.]

A protective, compact, six-egg carrier for $2.75 is a REAL bargain!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
Yes, that is a bargain. I have seen them in the past at Walmart and Kmart too. It's the time of year when the camping gear should be filling the isles soon, so I may check around.

Thanks again.

Rgan
Mister Mystery
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Eggsellent comment was cool,The carrier looks good,let see how it works when arrive my post,
Thanks,
Hansel!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20494 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Now that the kids are "grown and gone" I've had a leftover supply of plastic Easter Eggs that I use for egg and egg prop transport. In season you get over a dozen of them for a dollar.

Of course, this old camper has his yellow one for camping too. The individual plastic eggs are just easier for me to carry.

Check your kid's toy box. There may be an abandon treasure in there.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Jeffrey Korst
View Profile
New user
SF Bay Area
92 Posts

Profile of Jeffrey Korst
The egg carrier sounds great--especially when you have to take a number of eggs. When I have to take just one, I put a paper napkin or paper towel wadded loosly in the bottom of the glass (the one in which the egg is eventually going to be broken) put another on top and a third rubber banded over the top of the glass holding it all together.

For showtime, I've got an unbroken egg, a napkin to wipe my hands on and a paper towel to wash/dry the glass after I clean it out.
Why, yes. I do need new pictures. Why do you ask?

Jeffrey Korst
San Francisco Bay Area Magician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Silk to Egg: Egg Transport Case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL