The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Card thru Window (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
The Kennedy version is great, and the best offered to date. That's not to say its without limitations, but of all available it solves the key problems most efficiently without creating too many others. The final penetration of the corner through the window is as close to the imagined effect as one can get.

Personally, I don't think the price is too high. There is a lot of work in that routine, not just in the production of the gimmick but in the 20 years that John has been thinking about it. To a working professional, or someone who really loves the art, no price is too high for the right effect. Hence it disturbed me to see someone post that "no effect in the world should cost that much."

I bothers me that the value of magic is seen entirely in terms of dollars and cents. But if we must look at it that way, I guarantee you John spent well over the $185 in time, energy, and equipment for the creation of this incarnation of 20 years of work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Card thru Window (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL