The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Jimmy Nuzzo Presents Art and Ardor at The Card Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6021 Posts

Profile of motown
Would appreciate any comments or reviews on this book.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
If you have followed the heavier Marlo material - like the Marlo Magazine's and such you will find the material similar. So if you enjoy that type of material you should enjoy this.

Keep in mind that the material was originally published over 20 years ago. Does that mean it is dated? Not necessarily.

I did study the Marlo material. In fact I remember receiving the ad for the Nuzzo material around the time Marlo's Magazine #4 was published.

I personally found a lot of food for thought in the book. It triggered my thoughts in several directions and for that I found it valuable. What specifically? Some of the side steal work, the Bendix Bombshell ideas were helpful. Lots of the little touches which is what I was looking for.

Hope that helps.

~ Dan
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6021 Posts

Profile of motown
Dan, Thanks for the information. It really helps.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
You can see Jimmy perform the classic card to wallet here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T7uCVBTvDGs

Don't blink, or you'll miss the miracle!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Jimmy Nuzzo Presents Art and Ardor at The Card Table (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL