The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Diminishing cards - Onosaka vs Baker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

soleil
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of soleil
There are two common sets of diminishing cards on the magic market today - Ton Onosaka Version and the classic Al Baker version. Could you please post a review about these two products. For those who own them both, could you please compare them so we can choose more easily. Thanks,
Best,
Soleil
"Art is the Artist. The Artist is God."- Goete
andolini
View Profile
New user
norwood,ma
75 Posts

Profile of andolini
The Al Baker version is great Jeff Sheridan does it on one of his dvd's.
cardone
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of cardone
I use the Baker and have yet to find better......I have used them all, even the gimmick-less version ....
The Baker is the most visual and its not to hard to use ......I like the Wonder's version but have never handled them ..
kendavis
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of kendavis
I have been browsing the web for Bakers version of Diminishing Cards but so far all the vendors do not identify which version they have for sale. Could you please suggest a site for purchasing Bakers Diminishing Cards.
drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
684 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Viking makes the Baker set you usually see, and would be a good place to order a set from. http://www.vikingmagic.com
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Denny Haney carries the Baker ones too. They are best.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
graywolf
View Profile
Special user
South carolina
631 Posts

Profile of graywolf
I like the Chavez version..Howard
AlexanderYan
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of AlexanderYan
Where is the Onosaka version available?

-AY
michaelstellman
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
76 Posts

Profile of michaelstellman
I've been using the Baker for awhile. It always gets a strong response, especially at the end. The fact that you can fan each set of small cards convincingly is a big plus.

Don't know much about the other version. Would love it if someone posted a link to a vid or purchase page.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Diminishing cards - Onosaka vs Baker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL