The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Ode to Ekman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Friends,

I have posted some relevant (and overly thorough information) at the ebook section regarding my routine and eSet, "Ode to Ekman - A seamless psychological Illusion".

I have made a pre-order special and prefer a "full disclosure" policy (as possible) regarding the routine and the ebook. If you are interested, please follow the link:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=159&0

It is a satisfaction guaranteed (read: money-back) offer at a discounted rate for the first 20 copies. Feel free to read and decide if you'd like to take the plunge. I expect the files to be complete and back from my designer/tysetter by the first week of March. Thanks for entertaining the thought.

For more information on my previous release, visit here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=159&60

With regards,

Sean
liberty
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of liberty
Going to look into this.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6243 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I've ordered it. Can't wait to see it. I'm sure it's good.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I'm in.

All Sean's work is excellent and I'm certain "Ode to Ekman" will not disappoint.

Thanks for sharing, Waters! I was hoping to keep you a secret for a little bit longer . . .

-JF
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
liberty
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of liberty
I've heard only wonderful things about his work, I really should pick up a bunch.
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
The Secret Theater
421 Posts

Profile of Tone
I was reading some of Ekman's work today as a matter of fact. This sounds great, Sean.
╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Thanks for letting us know about your new project, Sean. This looks very promising indeed.

D
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Thanks all,

If there are any unifying "traits" (in my ideas), they are plausibility and a pragmatic approach to both standard mentalism methods and the use of psychological techniques (or observations). Translation: They're easy and they use "real" methods in both very dependable & non-threatening ways!

"Ode to Ekman" is another example. The methodology is mostly standard mental fare combined in a "harmonious" way. It also uses a psychological/body language technique familiar to all who have even slightly studied NLP. I can't be any more straight-forward than that. The difference here is that you will NOT FEAR using it. It is used as a (powerful) convincer to the techniques used to reliably perform the routine. You will actually have fun using this now and never worry about applying this. Just plain easy.

Keep in mind, this is primarily for stage and larger groups, but can be applied to small groups (with some compromise). Those of you who have bought it, I hope you enjoy it! You have my thanks.

Regards,

Sean
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
One thing I have neglected to mention (in my desire to have precise descriptions), is that this routine can be very funny! There are plenty of opportunities for "organic" humor. People will smile, laugh and be amazed

...people will actually convince themselves of the illusion (information regarding that is discussed). I just wanted to mention that is can have some very funny moments (especially when discussing "character flaws"). There is even an untried, humorous alternative presentation thay may appeal to you "nuts" in the end notes. It could be really funny, but I haven't done it.

Sean
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Hello all,

"Ode to Ekman" is finally complete. It took longer than expected, but it is now finished. I want to extend my thanks to many of you who have sent me messages regarding my current project. Your support, responses and enthusiasm are appreciated.

There is a thread in the ebook review section for this eSet (ebook and performance materials files).

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=159&37

I look forward to hearing your comments.

With regards,

Sean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Ode to Ekman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL