The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Have a spotlight for........ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
The person with the most posts.I know someone that can be the record holder on here for that one. (in eternal order) clue to this their posts # are equivelent to the model number of a Briggs & stratton 8 horse power lawn mower engine minus one last digit
yes its true some can be obsessed with a web site LOL. I can guilty of something like that when it comes to attending also exhibiting at the tractor,and engine shows during late summer & fall.
Its a novel fun idea to spice up this cool site.
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Answer to above question; 19= cubic inch 0=design series 3=Horizontal shaft,flowjet carb.8=plain bearing aux.PTO perpendictular to main PTO. drop the last digit 2=rewind starter.
this is the number of posts to this date on that one ,, my version of the persons Da Vinci code.
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Have a spotlight for........ (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL