The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » My first attempt at a video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2732 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Hmmm, maybe. I like to keep the harassment civil though. To me, it's better to set up in advance that you're allowed to be there.

Mind you, that didn't do a lot of good on Thayer St! Smile So maybe you're right.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
I'm a nube busker...please understand that first and foremost. But, I'm 100% with Paddy on this one.

I've been kicked out of places before and no one gave me any more grief than a simple "move along". Now, these were NOT established pitches (though I have been tossed outta those before too for not going through proper channels)...so, nobody really had any idea what I was doing. They just saw me havin' a crowd and then asking for money...and not liking it one bit.

But, like Paddy said. I made a couple hats before I had to move on.

Paddy, I'm talking about Ludlow avenue near UC Campus and outside of a Catholic Festival in West Chester. FYI

I got threatened a little worse both at Newport and Findlay market for not getting permission. They were a tab more PO'd at me. Smile But I now have permission for both!!!
Paddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford OH
1571 Posts

Profile of Paddy
Chad, That's where I got asked to leave too, Not near UC but at a Catholic Festival (St Maxamillian Klobe, my wife was painting faces there so I tried to do a little busking) in West Chester and on Mainstrassa in Covington.
Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

I reject your reality & substitute my own

http://www.Scho-Lan.com
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
The way I see it is being moved on helps you find the better pitch.
Mario
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2732 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Well, I just read that RIPTA (Rhode Island Rapid Transit Association) has announced they won't HAVE the ferry this year due to lack of funds!

Oh well, it would have been a nice idea.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » My first attempt at a video (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL