The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Impromptu Card Through Window (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
My e-mail said I sent it.... hmmm I sent another one! Let me know how it goes!!
evikshin
View Profile
Special user
896 Posts

Profile of evikshin
Hi Mason,

Can you please check your email when you have time? I have some questions about the effect.

Appreciate your reply,

Thanks

Evikshin
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Quote:
On 2008-02-05 20:50, evikshin wrote:
Hi Mason,

Can you please check your email when you have time? I have some questions about the effect.

Appreciate your reply,

Thanks

Evikshin

Sorry dude I saw it, I just haven't had the time to get around to replying... haha that sounds stupid, but I have been doing some stuff with some footage I have of the effect!
R. Dunn
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of R. Dunn
So is this something those who have it would recommend?

The comment about this reminding them of Kaos is worrying as I really didn't like that.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Kaos is nothing compared ti this.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
This is exactly like Kaos. Oh, except the blocking and execution of the trick are much harder to perform. My friend showed me this and I am so happy I didn't buy it.
James Linn
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4258 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Yeah I'm off to not trusting >>>>>>>>TheGuy26<<<<<<<<<<< anymore he doesn't support such good products.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Well, I was talking about the effect. The effect is different than Kaos. Blindside, could you please explain yourself? As I stated many times here, David Mann was the one who said Impervious could be done with a signed silver dollar. I can't, but how the hell is that my fault? I was basically told the same thing about Bullet and Factory Sealed. Factory Sealed CAN use a signed coin larger than the neck of the bottle, but it has to be built into a routine. Bullet can be done with a signed coin, and that is taught in the DVD. It cannot be signed AND larger than the neck of the bottle. So what bad products do I support?
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
On 2008-02-09 13:16, THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) wrote:
Well, I was talking about the effect. The effect is different than Kaos. Blindside, could you please explain yourself? As I stated many times here, David Mann was the one who said Impervious could be done with a signed silver dollar. I can't, but how the hell is that my fault? I was basically told the same thing about Bullet and Factory Sealed. Factory Sealed CAN use a signed coin larger than the neck of the bottle, but it has to be built into a routine. Bullet can be done with a signed coin, and that is taught in the DVD. It cannot be signed AND larger than the neck of the bottle. So what bad products do I support?

Will,
The effect is that a card passes through a window. Basically, the effect of all card through windows are the same.

Kaos and this one use the same method. Even the same type of blocking. You get them to follow you to the other side of the window. I think this is too finicky. You are doing the move when the heat is on.

Show me a real world demo and I'll believe it.
Just my opinion,
James
evikshin
View Profile
Special user
896 Posts

Profile of evikshin
Quote:
On 2008-02-06 01:43, Masonogy1 wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-02-05 20:50, evikshin wrote:
Hi Mason,

Appreciate your reply,

Thanks

Evikshin

Sorry dude I saw it, I just haven't had the time to get around to replying... haha that sounds stupid, but I have been doing some stuff with some footage I have of the effect!

Yea it would be nice if you eventually addressed my questions, considering that I purchased your product and wrote a review.

Evikshin
evikshin
View Profile
Special user
896 Posts

Profile of evikshin
Quote:
Will,
The effect is that a card passes through a window. Basically, the effect of all card through windows are the same.

Kaos and this one use the same method. Even the same type of blocking. You get them to follow you to the other side of the window. I think this is too finicky. You are doing the move when the heat is on.

Show me a real world demo and I'll believe it.
Just my opinion,
James

Xiqual, I purchased this about a week and a half ago. I was ecstatic when I saw the method, because the theory and concept is very cool. But when I actually went to practice it, and when I thought it over, I actually agree with you regarding the "blocking" and it being "finicky" and done at the wrong moment when the "heat is on." However, I still commend Mason on taking a fresh approach to the CTW plot. I think he has a creative mind, and he is definitely on to something.

Now, the main difference between this version and KAOS is that with this version, you have the potential to do it on a sealed glass surface (like a glass door for instance), so that, at least to the spectator's mind, makes it more impossible.

I've done a lot of thinking, and I think I've worked out a method that makes the routine much, much, less angly, and far more convincing. Lets just say, for starters, that there is none of this "follow me to the other side of the window" stuff going on. By the time you get around to doing the magical revelation, they will have forgotten that you ever approached the window in the beginning.

If you ever get around to purchasing this effect, PM me and I will give you the details.

Evikshin
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

In Kaos, you spread the cards on the window, and this you push a single card through the window. that's a big difference.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
On 2008-02-10 01:44, THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) wrote:
In Kaos, you spread the cards on the window, and this you push a single card through the window. that's a big difference.

Not to the spectators.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Well, we aren't spectators, and pushing a card is different than pulling a card.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2008-02-10 05:36, Xiqual wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-02-10 01:44, THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) wrote:

Not to the spectators.

Actually, to the spectators, this WOULD be different. To magicians, we may be seeing the same idea, and thus see little to no difference.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Thanks for understanding.
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Hey guys, I've decided to lower the price due to the exchange rate... I never knew it was so different! ahah

http://www.mmagic.net/ICTW.htm

Anyways I hope you can all enjoy it now! Smile

Cheers guys
Mason Roberts
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
By the way its $10 Australian (thats around $9 USD, $5 GBP) at the moment, for a fully detailed 20 page PDF!

All orders will be processed manually by me, so don't fret if it does not come immediatly! Smile

Cheers guys
Mason
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Just a notice, I updated my root website which has various services and my effects which will be updated throughout the future! Smile

Here it is:

http://www.mmagic.net

Cheers guys,
Mason Roberts
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
So disapopinted man
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Impromptu Card Through Window (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL