The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Most divisive magician? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of cbmar
As I read about our upcoming political primary, I got to thinking...

Who is the most divisive magician?

Criss Angel? Jay Sankey? Someone else?
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1924 Posts

Profile of ted french
Come on man leave em alone already. Ok I see your new, please don't become one these guys that just want to stir up trouble or take out one of the big guys.
P3
practice practice perform.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17524 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I nominate Ted French for his stance against free speech Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of cbmar
Quote:
On 2008-02-02 08:21, ted french wrote:
Come on man leave em alone already. Ok I see your new, please don't become one these guys that just want to stir up trouble or take out one of the big guys.

Actually, it's just the opposite. I'm personally fine with both of them. What surprises me is how much some people hate those two particular magicians. It's interesting that two magicians can be equally applauded & villified by members of the magic community.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17524 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It's just like politics! Republican/Democrat ... both politicians and quite a bit from agreement.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
lane99
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of lane99
Sankey a polarizing figure like Angel? Never knew about that. What is it about him that's sticking in people's craw?
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Heck if I know... He's great!
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17524 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I like Sankey. I did hear that he did a childrens magic show that was aired on public TV or something. Was that a problem?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Most divisive magician? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL