We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Copy Max » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
obijuan
View Profile
Loyal user
New Lenox
242 Posts

Profile of obijuan
I also love Dedys walking on water. Now where have I seen that before? was it criss or maybe that jc guy.
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
It was JC... He had the method on his DVD- EASY TO MASTER MESSIANIC MIRACLES and performed it on his show CHRISTFREAK which is still in syndication on Bible Belt Cable TV.

Criss continues to rip off his stuff- in his next season he will feed the entire crowd at a KORN concert with just a single Fillet O' Fish and a side order or Krispy Kreme...
Smile When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...Smile
hendramagic
View Profile
Regular user
INDONESIA
140 Posts

Profile of hendramagic
Quote:
On 2008-03-28 04:24, Virungan wrote:
It was JC... He had the method on his DVD- EASY TO MASTER MESSIANIC MIRACLES and performed it on his show CHRISTFREAK which is still in syndication on Bible Belt Cable TV.

Criss continues to rip off his stuff- in his next season he will feed the entire crowd at a KORN concert with just a single Fillet O' Fish and a side order or Krispy Kreme...

DVD EASY TO MASTER MESSIANIC MIRACLE I like that tittle hhehe. Maybe One magician in here can make this DVD hehe.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Mmmmm...Krispy Kreme....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Couldn't resist
hendramagic
View Profile
Regular user
INDONESIA
140 Posts

Profile of hendramagic
Maybe take coffe plese
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Copy Max » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL