The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Advice on lock (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Alpha Alex is correct. If you want to do the Keyrect routine with ANY lock and key, try my routine SEVEN KEYS TO PARADISE.

It's also available in the instant downland ebook ELLIS IN WONDERLAND here:

http://www.australianmagician.com/store/......uctId=18
David Alexander
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of David Alexander
Presentation is everything.

I once watched a very well-known mentalist do a Key-R-Rect routine that brought down the house. It was at a private affair in Los Angeles that he was flown in for. He invited me to watch and I thoroughly enjoyed his presentation. It was wonderfully funny. Easily the best presentation and use of the prop I've ever seen. I don't believe he's published it. He's a smart guy as it is extremely commercial.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
IMO supa lock is the best.
KJ
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
YES! A three year old thread! Is that a record?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Just a little presentation to show how strong is the supalock Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3IbOz0Qqrg
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2286 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Quote:
On 2008-02-03 10:22, Ezzet wrote:
I want to add a lock routine to my act but don't know to much about it. Ive read 7 keys to baldplate but I'm looking for a routine where you don't have to touch the lock if possible, or as little as possible. Ive heard about routines that a husband is in shackles and his wifes key is the only one to open it etc.. I want a lock with a key not a combination lock. What lock and where to buy it and its functions would help.
Danny Archer has a lock routine with a standard lock and keys. The presentation could be adapted to have the wife use the last key to open the lock.

*OOOOOPS! Didn't notice the age of the thread. But Archer's routine is still a strong alternative to buying a marketed lock.
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Supa lock is the best and I love Peter Turner's ideas in Bigger Fish and my related ideas in Inspired
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Mark Strivings Penguin lecture last weekend had a version of this with an ungimmicked lock and the performer never needs to touch the lock.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2008, IAIN wrote:
Gravity lock is one of my faves...

I didn't like how most of these used the same key so I had one made for me with different keys. The locksmith charged me $25 for the lock and an additional $5 per key. $60 total for a lock that nobody I know has? Not bad.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
important and is all that matters, for your success to be glorious.
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
Oh and by the way, this lock and it's creation got me work with a leading magician for a short time as his prop manager.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
important and is all that matters, for your success to be glorious.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Advice on lock (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL