The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Reality is Plastic - Impromptu Hypnosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Hi Jessyka,

I replied to you be email this morning before seeing this. All your questions are answered in that email.

Thanks for buying my book and stay in touch with any questions.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
tiriri
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
247 Posts

Profile of tiriri
Hi Anthony!

All the comments about your book make it sound like what I was looking for!

My only question is would you ship it to Ecuador, South America? If not, can I get it elsewhere?

Thank you,

Giovanni.
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
My fear is after people buy it. EVERYONE around will be professional hypnotists..
JessykaNC
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of JessykaNC
Hey,
Anthony, your book just arrived. I did a quick read through and watched the DVD. Dang, that is some scary stuff! Wickedly cool, but scary!

My dog was sitting next to me while the DVD played and I think you induced him! Every time I tell him to "give me the paw", he raises his paw and then falls over asleep. Smile

Seriously, as a novice who is just learning this is wonderful material. It didn't get bogged down in the theoretical framework of what is going on. I like the way that the book concentrates on real world applicability with a minimum of distractions. Thanks a bunch!
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Quote:
On 2008-12-12 18:55, tiriri wrote:
Hi Anthony!

All the comments about your book make it sound like what I was looking for!

My only question is would you ship it to Ecuador, South America? If not, can I get it elsewhere?

Thank you,

Giovanni.

Hi Giovanni,

thanks for your interest. Yes I ship anywhere in the world. If you do not want to wait the book and DVD are available for download from http://www.magicshop.co.uk/

JessiNYC, thanks for your first impressions.

I am in the early stages of planning a trip and lecture in New York in Spring. Perhaps see you there Smile

Stay in touch with any questions.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

Aaron Little
View Profile
Loyal user
Lexington KY
263 Posts

Profile of Aaron Little
I just ordered this today. It was the reviews here at the Café and that sold me on it and I am anxiously awaiting its arrival. I guess it is too early to start pacing the floor waiting on the mailman.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

It's on it;s way Aaron. I look forward to sharing ideas with you in 2009.

Happy New Year everyone. Thanks for sharing your thoughts in the last year.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
I am now a proud owner of Reality is Plastic and read it the same day also, its absolutely FANTASTIC. Having read it several times, the info is locked in my head. The directness in the lay out of this informational jam packed jem of a book has me rithing for more, and here is why: There is zero filler, clearly tried and tested work, no BS just straight hypnosis.

Mr. Jacquin you have developed and defined a sound working and un-complicated system that people can really take out and use almost instantly. I have spent the last several months reading and learning every hypnosis oriented topic I can get my hands on and I mean everything. 10,000 pages in the last six months on the subject alone. Obviously I am not an expert but the tools I found in your book were so brilliantly laid out like a suregeons tools for the most intricate surgery. Everything in its right place left for the reader to discover, provided his eyes were open. I will say there were six tips cleverly hiding in the text for me that keeps the boys from the men in hypnosis(The Six tips you shared I had not found in any of other hypnosis books that I have read and I am positive you have saved me several years of contimplation and anaylizing trying to solve those particualr mysteries thank you for those shared tips.) and one paragraph in Reality is Plastic that I am sure will be quoted for decades to come.

I would really just like to say that The service and rapid speed in which I received my book from you was extremely FAST thank you for such rapid response.

http://www.Theillustratedmagician.com

Reed McClintock
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Reed,

many thanks for taking the time to write this. If I can support you in your endeavour to master this art do not hesitate to ask.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

StuartNolan
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of StuartNolan
I attended one of Anthony's workshops this weekend. Short review - amazing! Best value. Best fun. Best night out.

Thanks Anthony
"One should always be a little improbable." - Oscar Wilde
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Thank you Stuart. I am so glad you enjoyed it and got value from it.

Having a hypnotism course solely for magicians was a first and I have to say it was so refreshing how up for it everyone was once we hit the streets and bars and jars.

I look forward to staying in touch.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

themysteriousone
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of themysteriousone
This actualy looks like something worth ordering. I am going to order the book, I better hurry up and get to the ordering.
Aaron Little
View Profile
Loyal user
Lexington KY
263 Posts

Profile of Aaron Little
The material is well worth the price and service is priceless. I highly recommend it.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I am waiting for mine to arrive.

I've not been this giddy for anything since I was 15, I think...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Jubin
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Jubin
Quote:
On 2009-02-26 14:54, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
I am waiting for mine to arrive.

I've not been this giddy for anything since I was 15, I think...

I had the same feeling while I was waiting for mine to arrive. This book is great and Anthony offer a good service.
Photo-Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester
141 Posts

Profile of Photo-Wizard
It is indeed a fantastic book for the complete beginner, however rest assured if you want to do a proper stage hypnosis show then personally I'd say you also need to be looking at something like Richard Nongards DVDS to take you to the next step.

His Stage Hypnosis Course covers everything you need to know!
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I JUST GOT MINE YESTERDAY!

Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Mine arrived today. Good stuff!

Candin
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Anthony is still one of the best in the business as far as delivery and customer service is concerned!

Smile
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Glad to hear it is with you Candin and thanks for the kind words Pakar.

You should get a nice 'Proper Mental' freebie in your inbox in the next week. Apologies for the delay, just rounding up one final contribution.

All the best

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Reality is Plastic - Impromptu Hypnosis (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL